Part 82 / Extra 4.5

"I didn't expect you to be staying too, honey." Mom said with a little smug look on her face. I leaned by the wall with my arms crossed together, waiting for mom to leave in front of the door on my room at least.

"I lead her to your room, the guest rooms are all dirty, so I think you have to sleep somewhere else tonight. Now that's a little too bad, isn't it? Ha ha ha- ny bad." She said innocently with obvious plans and left abruptly like a kid getting ready to prank someone.

I waited for a minute or two before I knocked gently on the door.

After several knocks with no response, I leaned my arms by the corner of the door and took another set of door knocking when it finally opened.

"S-sasuke, what are you doing here?" She said in a soft whisper, not to mention she only held the door open in mere inches as if I was harm to her.

"What do you mean what I'm doing here, this is my room." I argued back as I held the door knob and ready to push it gently to go inside.

"Your mom lent the room to me," Sakura said in a shout-like whisper.
"So? Can't we share it?" This situation is seriously getting on my nerves.
"N-no."
"What? I've been on bed with you a lot of times and with a lot of disappointments when I leave it too. I don't think tonight would be any different."

Sakura pouted cutely like she always does when she finally opened the door and kept a distance. I closed it behind my back and pushed on the lock for a little scare on her, and of course, a bit of privacy.

I gotta admit it's fun playing around with an innocent woman like her.

It was pretty obvious she was just done from the shower. Mom and Sakura had been here for almost half an hour as I waited by the front door.

I loosened my tie and lied on the bed carelessly, it had been a tiring day, and I'm not quite sure if I even had the energy to play around.

"Sasuke, are you sleepy?"
"Yep, I'm tired."
"Good, you can't do anything to me if that is the case."

She stood up and started opening drawers and closets, scanning it.

"What are you doing?"
"Looking for clothes. You need to change." She said while she was at it. I looked at her for a moment and just had a good scan myself.

Her skin gleamed on the light, her long silky illuminating hair swayed as she moved from one spot to another. She wore a good night dress that fits her. "Where is it," She mumbled gently as she scanned while her strap loosen on her left shoulder, giving it a good view while she slowly bent down, making the hems of her dress behind her pull upwards, giving a good view of her legs and...

That's it.

"Ah, found it!" She exclaimed. "S-Sasuke-" she said, which I wish she didn't because it's a lot more seductive and a little more uncontrollable for me. I took her by surprise as I held her by her shoulders and turned her around to face me. I took what she held, a white long sleeved shirt I used to wear before and made her use it.

"Wear it." I groaned as I held it for her arms to shoot right into its sleeves. I closed the buttons and looked at her again. I felt almost hopeless when she still looked seductive with my shirt that was a bit bigger on her and looked like an after-sex dress.

Well, far better controllable than earlier though. I took another one that matches hers and unbuttoned my shirt one by one when I realized Sakura was busy blushing all over with the sight of me undressing.

At least she's blushing at the right Uchiha now.

Perhaps I could tease her a bit when I unbuttoned slowly, giving her a good look on my chest as I carefully took off my entire shirt.