Part 52

"Wow, look at that!" I pointed out the beautiful meadows outside the window pane to Sasuke, it was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as our hometown, and I've missed it.

"That's the fourth time today." Sasuke yawned and suddenly wrapped his right arm around my shoulder and rested his head on the other.

"Wh-what do you mean and what're you doing?!" I shouted in a whispery way to prevent any issues.
Sasuke's eyes were close as he said, "Fourth time you pointed out a scenery to me."
"Oh. Well, what does it have to do with you clinging into me?"
"I woke up early to fetch you, and this is how you thank me?"

This time he looked directly at me with his deep gaze yet I perfectly know he was being playful. I locked our gaze and I'm daring myself to not look away.

"Whoa, I didn't know they were this close." An unfamiliar voice of a woman said suddenly that made me leap and look at her direction, cutting off the stare contest we were having and painting a red color of embarrassment on my cheeks.

The woman smiled brightly, she had two brown hair buns on either side side of her head and had sparkling brown eyes as if catching me and Sasuke was amusing.

"Trust me, I've seen something much closer than that." The guy with white hair chuckled.

Hozuki.

"Now now, Tenten, stop bothering the new lovebirds." Naruto teased as Hinata took a glance at us and giggled.

"Heh, you barely see Sasuke with a woman on broad daylight," A new unfamiliar face spoke, he had black pointed hair all tied up in a ponytail.
"Except women who came looking for him all day and wondered where he was off to, leaving the bed early with no words." Hozuki added as he laughed.

"Don't mind them. Tch." Sasuke whispered as an invisible angry popping vein appeared on his head.

Now I definitely know why Sasuke wanted to take the car instead.

There was something odd though.

Karin wasn't on the bus with us.
Perhaps she couldn't come?
I hope that's the case, though. Haha!

A few hours had passed,

The sun was on top,

Heat was illuminating by the window,

The sight of fresh sea taking place,

And Sasuke was calmly dozing on my shoulder as his hand was at the side of my small frame.

The coach bus speed started slowing down as we took the sharp right turn to what seems like the property of the resort we will be staying in.

A minute was all it took when the bus driver parked the bus and the crowd inside started stirring, taking their luggages with them and goes out by the door one by one. I shook Sasuke to wake him up.

"Come on Sakura. Wake that guy up." Naruto mentioned as he took his luggage and, just by guess, Hinata's white shoulder bag.

Naruto and Hinata was half way out of the bus when I said, "We'll catch up!"

I shook Sasuke a lot more forcefully and it had been a minute before he started stirring.

"What?"
"What do you mean what? Let's go!"

After Sasuke and I went out of the bus with our luggages, we went directly to what seems like the lobby on the resort.

We caught the sight of Naruto in the front desk being handed a key.
"Got the keys. I'll be going. See you on the beach," He grinned.

"Hi, welcome to the Splash Resort, how can I assist you today?" The blonde woman at the front desk smiled brightly.

"Two rooms please." I said without going through the thought, but I guess I would rather pay a little expensive room rather than sharing one with Sasuke.

"Okay! Let me go ahead and check the room availabilities for you."

I glanced at Sasuke, and apparently,

He wasn't very happy about it.

"Uhm I'd be very happy to accommodate you with two rooms, however upon checking on our inventory, we only have one room left and it's for a deluxe villa and 1 king bed."

Wait what? 1 bed?

"W-what? But - how about the next travelers to come?"
"I apologize. We really are fully booked and we cannot accommodate more guests as of the moment. The resorts' usual check ins are from 5am to 10am only and it seems that you were able to be the last ones."

"Well, uhm, there must be someone who'll be checking out later, we can wait."
"I'm afraid the earliest check out of a guest would be by 8am everyday. We were able to check out guests earlier, however the room is quickly occupied due to the number of guests checking in today."
"But- but.."

I was completely devastated for hearing this. Is there no other way?

Sasuke's hand suddenly held my shoulder. I gaped at him for a moment and thought,

Perhaps he could use his charms with this front desk lady officer.

Yeah.

That seems to be a good idea.

"Calm down, tiger. I'll handle this."

Why didn't I thought of letting him talk in the first place anyway?

He was more convincing than I am, right?

"We'll take it." Sasuke grinned.

Oh.

Ohh.

Ohhh.

Now, I remember why I didn't want him to do the talking.

I audibly sighed as we reached the deluxe villa located near the beach. The villa oceanfront room would be small compared to a house, but since it's a room, well, let's just say it's a lot looot bigger than my room.

There were a lot of villa rooms beside it as well, a mini bar on the middle with lot of artistic sand sculptures on random spots.

I searched for any signs of Hinata or Naruto but apparently, all I saw was other people and some of our colleagues already on their trunks and swimsuits running towards the salt water.

"Sakura," Sasuke mumbled as he held the door open for me.

"Get in." He said with a big grin painted on his face.