Part 74

It had been almost a week and a half when Sasuke's injury came to full recovery, and a week and a half as well with literally no touches nor kisses or any physical contacts.

We kissed more when we weren't in a relationship, I thought frustratingly.

I hate myself for being confused though. I don't want to do the baby making process, but I still want some kisses, hello!

"Yo, sweetie, come back to life." Tenten snapped her fingers in front of my face that took me back to reality.
"What did he do this time?"
"More like what he didn't do." I said carelessly and shutted my mouth right away.

Tenten and Hinata are my best friends, but such information is embarrassing enough to spill.

"Let me guess, he didn't hold hands with you, or kiss you, or tell you he loves you or make you feel he loves you, something of the sort?"

I nodded with the wild guesses of Tenten who looked like an expert when it comes to this. Hinata and I looked at each other for our mutual approval on that.

"Well, I do understand, I mean Sasuke isn't the type to be in a relationship except, you know, ex bed relationships - sorry to bring that up - so he's pretty new to this, and Sakura, I don't want to be bossy or something, but sometimes you have to work it too. If you want to hold his hands, hold it. If you want to kiss him, just take those sharp beautifully shaped jawlines and kiss him. He's yours, afterall."

I know for some parts or most of the parts, Tenten was right. But I wasn't quite sure if he was really mine.

Sure I was his girlfriend, but somehow we were distant. Although Tenten did suggest that I should make a move too, which I admit that I never did. Well, once, when I kissed him - err - goodbye, so that wouldn't have to be considered.

Well then maybe I have to move too.

I didn't want him to get tired of me.

Just like all the girls he used to date. Or bed, but whatever.

I decided to wait for him by our end of shift, well to talk to him or make progress.

I quickly shutted the door close on his office and sat on the usual couch I remember sleeping on whenever I arrive early before.

The moment was in utter silence, I didn't know if he was just too busy or he was avoiding me or just really doesn't care with my presence.

But it wouldn't really hurt to talk to him.

"Sasuke - "

He paused with reading the document on the white folder that he was holding to look at me and respond, "Yes?"

"Uhm - how can I help - you?" I bursted out. Way to go, Sakura.

"It's already end of your shift, go home Sakura, I'll be going home in an hour. Don't worry." He said, going back to his documents.

Tenten noted to me that he belonged to me. I could kiss him, and I badly want to. Perhaps if I make the first move he'll be back to the usual him. Not the distant one.

I paced slowly to the front of his chair, and Sasuke looked at me with confusion in his eyes as he looked at me.

"Sasuke, can I.. kiss you?" I asked embarrassingly. Sasuke smirked and responded, "What if I told you no?"

"Why? Is it because you're tired of me..?"

Sasuke's smirk faded almost instantly. He didn't like what he heard, stupid.

"No. It's because you want to get married first before we do such things." He pointed out with somehow a little playful look on his eyes. "I'm just following orders, boss." Sasuke finally stood off his chair and looked at me.

"But I still want..."
"Want what?" Sasuke said with a gleam of tease.
"Kiss, hugs.. just not the baby making process." I blushed stupidly.

"What about what I want then?" He crossed his arms.
"I - well "
"You haven't considered that, have you? But, again, I'm not going to force you for doing something you don't want to do. But I did warn you, I may lose control at times, so it's for you to take the risk." Sasuke grinned, probably finding the moment too amusing for him.

Yet I did want to kiss him, to make myself feel he was really mine. I needed to feel he is mine.

Without having second embarrassing thoughts, I wrapped my arms over his neck that startled himband pressed my lips against his. Sasuke took a few seconds to respond back, probably shock with the first move I made. He placed his hands on my hips as he kissed me back while I was caught up with the moment we have.

I broke the kiss to gasp for air,
"Are you mine?" I breathed as my insecurity flooded again.
"All yours, tiger." He smirked. "Now, stop this. If you want me to control whatever I have here, control what you have there too. Now let me finish my job so I could take you home." Sasuke said as he started fixing his necktie.

I smiled with glee on the couch, turning my back on him, thinking how my heart beated fast when he reassured me he's all mine.

"By the way, mom is looking forward to see us on their wedding anniversary, just them, my brother, you and me." Sasuke started his car when we arrived at the parking lot by the time he finished his paper works.

"So it's a family gathering. Why am I included..?"
"You do realize you're my woman, right?" He said bluntly as if it was obvious as the sun in broad daylight.

"I-I know," I said with an uncontrolable smile on my face.
"Just do me a favor and ignore her grandchilren-related topics." Sasuke said with an irritating look on his face. Well, judging from Mrs. Uchiha, she must've asked his sons a lot of times to make Sasuke this irritated.

"Why, don't you like children?"

"I don't particularly dislike them."

"Well, soon as we're married, I'll give your mom a grand-baby." I said playfully with gesturing a rounded stomach.
"Not so soon, I want to cherish every night for myself to make up for the years you made me wait."

"I was just kidding, not like you're going to marry me and all," A flush on my face trailed right away, realizing we were talking about marriage and great commitment. Something I'm not sure Sasuke would find very pleasing for him.

"Who knows?"

Well Sakura, there goes the bright light of your hope.

"So, the dinner, it'll be on Sunday. I'll fetch you babe." Sasuke stopped the car, which made me confused, but then I realized we were already in front of our house.

There was something very odd though, an unknown car was parking in front as well, with a mutual confusion with Sasuke, we quickly went by the front door of our house but before I could turn the knob, the door opened gently from the inside.

"-believe me, Mebu-" the man suddenly stopped as he met us halfway.

"Sasuke, Sakura. How you doin'?" He formally said as if nothing happened.

"Mr. Jiraiya,"