Part 83

"I hope you had a lovely sleep, Sakura. I'm sorry my son had to barge in." Mrs. Mikoto chuckled a bit apologetically, but a part of me thinks she'd done that on purpose and she was quite happy about it.

"I don't have to barge in on my room." Sasuke said in a side comment, rolling his eyes with the mere conversation I was having with his mom like we were pair of giggling girls gossiping about him.

Pretending I didn't hear it,
"Oh, yes, Mrs. Mikoto, I slept well. Thank you for taking me in for the night. I really do appreciate it."

"Well if you do then I hope it happens again." She clasped her hands enthusiastically, probably ready for another mischievous plan of making me sleep with Sasuke.
"I hope so too," I smiled brightly, it was definitely a good morning from the time I woke up until this very moment.

His eyes were closed, his pointed nose, his perfectly shaped lips a bit parted for breathing, his jawline emphasized by the sunshine rays. He was beautiful alright, and I can't help but feel so proud he was someone I call mine. His arms were still wrapped on me, I carefully placed my head on his chest and felt the music of his heart beat.

I sighed happily with the flashback and smiled into nothingness until Sasuke snapped his fingers in front of my face, making all my happy thoughts drift away like a bubble being exposed at the air way too long.

"What?" I groaned with the present Sasuke, who was a lot different compared to the one earlier in the morning, my peaceful angelic Sasuke, while this one is an arrogant beast who couldn't at least wait for a few minutes.
"We've got to go now." Sasuke insisted, considering that mom texted me earlier, telling me to come over at dad's place soon as I can.

He started the car and I waved my goodbye to Mrs. Mikoto who smiled fondly, Mr. Uchiha was nowhere in the house by the morning, he had probably been busy already, afterall, he was still the CEO of their company and his time mostly is occupied.

Soon as Sasuke took me back to our house, I turned the knob with my duplicate key and directed myself to the kitchen. Mom said last night in her text message that she left the address of dad's house on top of the kitchen table.

Walking through the empty house and turning left to the kitchen, I noticed the piece of parchment tucked below the flower vase to prevent it from going or flying nowhere and carefully took it out. I read the address with an uncertain look on my face. Hopefully, Sasuke would be familiar with it.

"Do you know this place?" I handed the paper to Sasuke. He read it like he did, because he didn't seem to look confused or lost.

"No," Sasuke said suddenly, "But we have a GPS," He snorted, like a kid boasting his beautiful toy car to everyone who bats an eye on it.
"Oh, right," Hopping on his car once again, I rolled my eyes mentally on my mind.

I took a closer look on the small screen on the car, it was prompting us that we were just 2 kilometers away and it was leading the way. Sasuke kept a silent tone, his eyes focused on the road ahead.

"Sasuke," Finally breaking the building block of ice, "You're going to meet my dad," I said as I did realize that momentarily. Sasuke remained quiet and his left arm rested on the window of his car while his index finger touched the tips of his lips.

"Thank you for the reminder," He mumbled sarcastically under his breath.
"You're not tensed, are you?" It almost sounded like I was mocking him, but I really didn't intended to, since it was actually a question, but it was too late for that. Sasuke gave me one quick stern glance, "I could just consider this as an important business meeting with a good client - with a very convincing and very much tempting offer." A smirk touched the side of his lips while he remarked his words by a scrutinizing look from my face to down below.
"I hope you're not being a pervert right now." I growled with my cheeks being slapped again with hints of pinkish red tint.