Part 43 / Extra 2.0

A/N: This chapter is not optional. I just added it's extra because this chapter will be Sasuke's perspective. So please read it so you wouldn't miss anything. I hope you like and vote for it too! (⚠Might contain lemons!) (っ˘ڡ˘ς)♡

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

This woman is reckless.

I grabbed her away from that sucker Deidara. They were giving me the nerves.

"H-hey - don't - Sasuke - let me go." She said as she struggled to let my hand loose.
"Wh-where are you taking m-me?"
"Stop struggling tiger or I'll carry you."
"Carry me then!" She dared.

Fine.

She squealed as I grabbed her and carried her in a princess style any woman would like.

I actually don't know where I'm going to take her.

I just want her away from that guy.

Should I....?
I glanced over Sakura and found her dozing at my chest.

Only one thing to do.

The front desk representative spotted us and greeted, "Good Evening! How can I help you tonight?"

"I need a room."

"We only have Standard 2 double beds and Deluxe 1 king bed available for tonight. Which one do you prefer?"

"Deluxe."
"Can I get your name please?"
"Uchiha Sasuke."
"Oh Mr. Sasuke, you have a free night with us in coordinated with the event. Please enjoy your night! Here are the keys."

I went through the elevator as I carry Sakura over my chest. I struggle to open the door with the keys and my two hands were occupied.

Somehow I managed.

Ah.

The sweet scent of the room and the king size bed. I need to sleep. But first...

I gently placed Sakura on the bed and let her doze more.

I took off my coat and loosened my neck tie. This day had been stressful, thanks to her.

I stared at her for a moment, studied her face, her body, the way her chest moves as she breathes..

The way she sleeps.

I climbed up the bed to lie down.
I wanted to sleep too, but I wasn't used to this. I felt uncomfortable sleeping with a woman I wasn't able to touch.

Having a seductivly beautiful and off limits woman on the bed with me would be a problem. I wonder if I could restrain myself any longer.

Sakura started stirring and slowly opened her eyelids to find me staring at her.

"What are you doing here," she mumbled as she yawned.

I was about to laugh when I restrained myself from doing so. This might be a good opportunity.

"Visiting you."
"Well don't, go to Karin or something"

Karin? Is she jealous? I couldn't help myself, I grinned stupidly at the thought.

It wouldn't be bad to have a little fun with a drunk Sakura, would it?

"I came here for you."
"Yeah right, Karin was all over you."
"She came to me. I didn't want that."
"Sure you don't." She said sarcastically.
"You were with Deidara too." I argued.
She looked at me with her droopy eyes and stared, as if she was reading my mind or figuring out what I was thinking.
"Because you were with Karin and I have no company."
"You came with me."
"You didn't stay with me though."

I fully expected a drunk Sakura would spill out the beans easily. But I never thought this was one of the sort.

"I'm l-leaving." Sakura hiccoughed as she struggled to sit and stand at the edge of the bed.

But before she could even place her foot on the floor, I grabbed her and pulled her on to me.

I might've pulled her quite too strong because she lied carelessly on my top with her eyes closed, or maybe she was just too weak and drunk. Her head stayed on my chest, her body gave me warmth.

I tried hard not to think she was wearing a very seductive dress that showed her skin quite beautifully and that I wanted to take it off.

It's hard being a man.

Sakura stirred and decided to pull herself halfway up. I stopped myself from grinning. This was the same scenario we've had in bed, only this time, I was the one being pinned down.

"So, what exactly do you have in between you and Deidara?" I asked teasingly. Not like I was interested you know. I just felt I need to know before I..

"I just met him and.. he's a good friend." She bit her lip.

That's it, tiger.

I took the chance to hold her face and dragged it down towards mine.

I need to kiss her, now.
To feel those soft lips.
To bite it by myself.
To get in that mouth.

I could feel her struggling her head away, yet she was too weak, it only took a while to make her respond to my kisses. I loved it. She was on top of me and she was hella kissing me.

I could feel her round chest and her legs wrapped on the sides of my hips. I couldn't help but touch it. I needed it. I wanted it.

Her.

Our connection broke and the next thing I did was kiss her behind her ear and kiss her on the neck. I caressed her flawless legs reaching to her behind and she obviously loved it as she carelessly moaned.

It was turning me on.

It was time to change dominance.
I rolled her and pinned her down as I started to unbutton my shirt.

A snore suddenly left me out hanging.

I glanced at Sakura, and there she was.

Sleeping.

How could she sleep in the middle of this intimacy? And to think we've only reached the first button on my shirt.

I'm not even that kind of guy to do such things when the woman is asleep nor unconscious nor drunk.

Another night added to the failed attempts and all of it had her involved. It was frustrating.

I lied beside her and studied the figure she had, despite of her being sexy and C and a half cup, she was pretty. Her hair glowed on the night, her cheeks were crimson red, her lips are parted and how hard I maintain myself from kissing it.

She was cute for being nosy and bossy. She was cute for looking mad. I smirked stupidly by myself as I remember how cute she could get whenever we argue.

I drew her closer to me and rested my chin on the top of her head.

Couldn't believe Deidara would have the courage to talk to her though.

And those stupid men who stared at her at the party with no good intentions.

I disliked how they stare intensely with the way she smile and walk. I even stupidly followed her just to make sure no one tries to hook up with her. Deidara was already a problem.

They were pulling up my nerves.

But I don't want to confuse myself just because of that.

Sure, I like her. I like the challenge she was giving me.

But that's all there is.
Nothing more, nothing less.

She was just another woman.