Part 22

A/N: Hello fellow friends/readers! Thank you again for the support, reads, votes and comments! I hope you enjoy this story 'til the end. (Though I feel it'll take a lot more chapters since I think I haven't unlocked anyone else's secrets and twists yet haha!)

Just a reminder that this chapter might contain a little maturity! Lol fanserviceeeeee

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

"No." Sasuke said as I suggested to leave. I felt so hot and...... awkward. Really awkward.

With Sasuke, dripping wet and wearing nothing but his boxers while there I was, facing the door, blushing intensely and couldn't move a single muscle with his commanding voice.

"Turn around." He said, cutting off unpleasant thoughts yet wasn't able to cut off - err - unpleasant feelings.
"Stop playing around!" I said nervously with full determination that I really mean it. This is not a typical situation you know!
"Fine, I'll turn you around myself."
"Fine! Just don't come close! Geez." I shutted my eyes and turned around. I peaked to see him restraining a grin yet eventually failing to do so. The good news is, he wrapped a towel around his waist, making the situation a little less awkward.

"So, what brought you here?" Sasuke asked as he grinned evilishly and crossed his arms, giving a good view of his muscular biceps.

Show off.

Perhaps he was happy corrupting an innocent mind like mine!
"I'm here to bring these documents for you. Rikka asked me to do it for her. It's from Mr. Uchiha, and it's urgent." I said rather quickly so I can finish this conversation and leave.
"Does it involve barging over my bedroom door and peep?" He chuckled.
"This is all your fault, anyway." I mumbled sort of loudly.

"Excuse me?" Sasuke asked, grinning but he was daring. Well, I dare!
"I said this is all your fault anyway! If you haven't given me this - this - this key of yours, I wouldn't have to see you like that!"
"Whoa, whoa. I'm the victim here, just reminding you that you were the one who peeped." Sasuke teased.
"Like I said, if you haven't given me the access to your nude show location, I wouldn't have seen anything!"
"If you could've just knocked and waited for me, you wouldn't see anything."
"You weren't answering!"
"Basically the point of waiting, Ms. Sakura."
"If you just showed up at the office, this won't happen!"
"I had things I needed to attend to last night and I seem to have overslept."
"Like what? Providing needs for Karin?" I rolled my eyes.

Wait. What. What did I say? It seems that Sasuke was in shock as much as I am.

Sasuke smirked. He's going to tease me! Ugh! Sakura you stupid stupid stupid woman! How could you be so straight forward!

"That's what you're thinking?" Sasuke paced towards me, slowly and intimidating with a half sexy smile in his face. He was invading the little spaces between us until we were face to face. He barely touched me, yet I could feel his warmth, radiating through me.
"That's what I know. You had fun, anyways. No need to regret it." I mumbled.
"Look who's talking. Weren't you the one who came over that guy's house?" Sasuke gazed. His eyes were sexy and intimidating, mysterious and deep... I didn't know what to say.
"That - That wasn't true.. but you, with Karin, I - it was true." I mumbled.

"It wasn't." Sasuke whispered as he suddenly forced his lips on mine. I pushed his chest but I couldn't. He was too strong. I took grab on the doorknob and pulled it behind my back, but Sasuke's hand pushed it back.
"Sas-" I breathed as the moment my lips had freed from his, yet barely a second passed until it was locked again.

Sasuke held the sides of my face and pushed my lips to his. It was a confusing feeling. It was shamefully... pleasurable. As Sasuke kissed me hard I felt my hands weaken from trying to push him away. I - I didn't know what to do. I'm lost with this feelings.

Sasuke's hands traveled from my hips and slipped slowly as it reached the back of my legs and unexpectedly lifted it to his waist. I wrapped my arms around his head, scared I might fall. Yet Sasuke was strong, as if he lifted me like I was just a piece of light furniture. Sasuke lied me to his bed, and our lips had then disconnected. I took big gasps of air like he did and he kissed me hard again and I felt his hands linger and caress my legs, slowly sliding his hands underneath my skirt until...

He broke away.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself." Sasuke said apologetically as he ran his hands through his hair. I couldn't say anything. I stared at him, remembering how our lips had touched and our body heat becoming one. It was.. it was confusing. As if I was ashamed for it yet... yet I liked it. I don't know about this. I've never felt anything like this.

"Y-you pervert!" Was all I can say.
"Oh really? Weren't you kissing me back, tiger?" He grinned as he pinched my nose. My cheeks burned fire.

What just happened?