Part 76

A/N: ♡ MAJOR CHANGE ♡ Nah just kidding, not neccessarily major, but the Sweet Revenge will now have 2 chapters! (Although I don't think you'll feel the change at all because I'm just going to indicate that *this is the chapter 2 book of SR* soon on the upcoming updates and not gonna seperate it from here lol)

Chapter 1: Ending soon! (Winter is commiinnggg!)
Chapter 2: Coming soon! (This chapter will contain many changes, and more focus on the story behind)

Keep in touch guys! Thank you so much for readingggg! ≧▽≦♡ Sorry for the cliffhanger last update by the waaayyy lol!

Nic xx

● ● ● ●

I remain frozen, paralyzed as I studied each and every familiar feature of his face. His sea lake colored eyes, dullest pink of hair, his pointed nose, his always-smiling lips. His whole face. Everything about his face.

It was the face I've been missing for years, the face I've been longing to see again.

I was in the verge of crying out of joy until he spoke.

"Have we met young lady? You look very familiar." He smiled restrainingly, yet he looked confused as I am. Am I mistaken?

"I am.. Sakura Haruno.." I trembled as I looked deep into his eyes. He didn't look alarmed, surprised or whatever, it was as if it wasn't such a big deal for him to see me again.

Or maybe because he was just the wrong person.

"I-I'm sorry I think I'm mistaken, I have got to go-" Half way of passing through him, he caught my arm and looked at me promisingly.

"I'm very very sorry, but - but I feel I do know you." He argued.
"No, I don't think so. The person I mistook you with will never forget me-"

"I had an accident. I -"

"Mr. Kizashi!" The assistant that I failed to notice for the first time had sounded like she just scolded him as the man started his tale, yet he ignored it.

"I know I'm not supposed to tell this, but I did had an accident. I had amnesia, I only see glimpses of memories. Are you - uhm - Do you happen to know me?"

This must be wrong.

This is wrong..

Not just wrong, it's impossible.

But.. what harm.. what harm could it bring?

"I'm Sakura Haruno.. your daughter?" I said hesitantly.
"Who is M-mebuki, then?" He asked.

A smile trailed over my lips and I couldn't contain myself. I sprinted and hugged him, hugged him so tight as if I never ever want to let go.

"She's back home.." Tightening the hug, I sobbed, not caring if it was causing too much attention. Tears filled out my eyes, I couldn't wait to see mom's reaction if she did see father back.

I pulled myself away gently, thinking this might've been awkward for him, to have a 20 year old daughter right in front of his eyes instantly.

"But- but if you come with me, I can show you our pictures. I can show you mom." I said, hoping our family will finally be complete, ignoring the confusions of how had this happened, I just wanted to feel this moment of having him back.

"I appreciate your invitation, but, the truth is-" Dad coughed fakely, which reminded me of his mannerism that he does it whenever his tense and nervous. "I'm not ready to meet- I mean- you alone is much to intake- I came here for a business meeting but I met you, my daughter, instead. I could've prepared."

I thought it was silly, that he was just nervous about meeting mom again. But the thought of him being gone, not coming home with me, was painful as it just makes me think that this was just a dream and the fear of not seeing him again.

"Come home with me.. please." I almost begged.
"I will. But not today. I'll be coming home. I- I promise."

Promise..

"You told that to me too the last day I saw you.."

"Ms. Sakura, Mr. Kizashi, Mr. Sasori. With all due respect, I do understand the situation, but this originally a business meeting, and we're making a commotion in the middle of a coffee shop. I suggest we head back to the headquarters and settle this."

While I thought it was very rude of her, I also thought it was rather a good idea as I realized that we were really kind of making a commotion.

A sip of coffee, the sound of the aircondition blowing, I sat beside Sasori who was patting my back, probably noticing how nervous I felt.
"Wow, didn't see that coming." He smirked.

"You two knew each other?" Turning my body to face him, I asked curiously about the fact that they were about to have a business meeting, in case I forget.

"Well, for almost a month." Sasori scratched his head.
"But how- how did-"Cutting off myself, I knew Sasori wouldn't know the answer. It was better if I ask him directly instead.

The door creaked open, revealing dad's assistant who smiled and gestured me to go inside.

I sat nervously beside his desk table soon as his assistant left us alone. Planning to open up,

"Sakura, I want you to know that I'm very very happy to see you, how thankful I am to know I still have a family of my own who deeply loves me until today. It saddens me to have so little blurred memories of you and your mom.. I do understand that you want me to come home to you, but it wouldn't be that easy for me. I have responsibilities here that I cannot leave behind. What I do promise is that after I prepare myself, I will see you and your mom. I will take you to my home, I will take care of you both, but give me time to spare. I ask for patience. I will explain soon.."

"Dad, I understand.." I smiled softly, trying to trust his promise again. Seeing him alive was a blessing enough. "I'll be waiting for you.."

Before Sasori andI left their headquarters, I was immediately intervened by dad's assistant on the way to the elevator.

"I apologize for the interruption, Ms. Sakura, Mr. Sasori. I haven't introduced myself, I am Shizune. Mr. Kizashi's trusted assistant. I deeply hope you will not be offended if I ask for a strand of hair, Ms. Sakura, for DNA tests." She smiled as she held her clipboard on her arms.

"I sincerely hope you understand, we were actually not allowed to disclose sensitive information including his amnesia, to prevent people with no good intentions and people who take advantage of such situation." Shizune swallowed nervously as if incidents like this could've cost her job.

I was a bit offended, but being an assistant myself, well....

"I don't mind." Pulling off a smile and a pink strand of hair.

An hour after everything just happened, Sasori dropped me off the house and asked, "You okay?"

"Yes, yes I am. And, just a favor Sasori, can this be a secret?"

Sasori smiled and nodded before his car left.

"Home so soon?" Mom asked with a gentle look on her face.

"Hi mom!" I greeted with enthusiasm.