Jason Todd x Reader

Y/n's pov

                                            I guess I should tell you guys about myself a bit. Hello, my name is Y/n Grayson, that's right, Richard is my older brother, he isn't happy with me dating Jason. Oh well. I leaned against Dick's back while he watched Bruce and Damian train together.

                                              Dick chuckled at my state. "Shut up," I said, Dick chuckled. I heard the engine of a motorcycle coming in, I spotted Jason coming in. I tackled him down. "Hey, babe, I missed you too." He said. "Y/N! LET GO OF JASON THIS INSTANT!" Dick shouted, I groaned and got off of him.

                                               Jason got up and pulled me up to my feet, he pulled me in for a short yet sweet kiss. Dick growled before tackling Jason down. "DICK! STOP!" I shouted, Bruce and I had to pull each other away, I held Jason while Bruce held Dick. "Enough, Dick!" Bruce snapped. "I understand you don't like the idea of Y/n dating Jason but she's old enough to make her own decisions." Said Bruce, I mouthed 'thank you' to Bruce. "Wha-? This is my baby sister we're talking about!" Dick protested.

                                                  Jason rolled his eyes before pulling me in for a kiss, I happily kissed him back. "Bruce! Let go!" Dick shouted. Jason scooped me up and took off. Jason kicked open the door to my bedroom and kicked it shut. "Jay, put me down," I said, Jason placed me on the floor and kissed me softly. "Sorry, princess, your older brother is way too protective." Said Jason. "I know, Jace, he's always been like that ever since we were children," I said.

                                                  Jason kissed the tip of my nose gently. "Love you, baby," Jason murmured. "I love you too, my Jaybird," I said, Jason kissed my forehead softly. Jason and I laid down on my bed with my head on top of his chest while had an arm wrapped around my waist "Jay?" I said. "Hmmh?" Jason hummed. "Wanna mess with Damian and Tim?" Jason smirked. "Sure." Sure enough, we messed with them.

                                                      While doing so, Dick snuck in and snatched me, he dragged me to my bedroom and locked the door. What Dick didn't know is that I can unlock the lock so pop! The door is open and I snuck out to Jason's bedroom, he was waiting for me with a smirk. "He really needs to learn." Said Jason. "He sure does." I agreed. Jason pulled me close and pulled the covers over us, I happily snuggled into his chest, his warmth drew me to sleep.

~time skip to morning~

                                                       "Y/N M/N GRAYSON!! JASON TODD!!!" Dick shouted causing us to wake up, we looked at each other with the same look 'uh oh'