Tim Drake x reader

Y/n's pov

       7th period, the most boring class ever. I yawned softly as Mr. Burn rambled on and on about some biology junk, a note landed in front of me, I smiled. Tim. I opened it

Tim:you're bored aren't u?

Me:well duh

I tossed it back to him, he chuckled before writing down his response.

Tim:you're not even paying attention

I rolled my eyes and wrote down my answer

Me:what did you expect? Mr. Burn makes everything boring

I tossed it back to him, he read it and wrote down his answer and tossed it to me

Tim:don't I make this class fun?

I read it and responded back

Me:of course you do! But we're 5 seats away from each other

Tim nodded his head and wrote down his answer

Tim:true but hey, we can always mess around back at the Manor

He tossed it back and I caught it, I read it and quickly wrote down my answer

Me:true but what about your siblings?

I tossed it back, the ball instantly landed back on my desk

Tim:leave it to me

I rolled my eyes and wrote down my response

Me:fine

       Just when I was about to toss the ball back the bell rang. I packed my things up and met up with Tim. 

       "You sure you're going to be fine taking care of your siblings?" I asked "I mean, I'm pretty sure Damian's just gonna ignore us but Jason and Dick are the problem," I said, Tim stopped and I stopped too, "Y/n, do you really not trust me?" he asked "I trust you with my life," I said "I'm just worried about you," Tim pulled me in for a hug and rested his chin on top of my head, "just trust me," "okay," I said softly. Tim took my hand and we left, Alfred was waiting for us and we got in, Damian looked up before looking back at the window "good evening, Ms. Y/n, how are you?" Alfred greeted me "I'm well," I said, Alfred drove off. I looked out the window on the other side, buildings continued passing by. 

       Soon, we reached the Manor, Tim offered me his hand and I took it. Once inside Tim and I tossed our bags onto the couch in the living room, "so, what should we do?" asked Tim "I don't know, you're the one who suggested that I come over," I said sitting down, Ace and Titus bounded in, both happily sat on either side of me and I gave them head rubs, "they really like you," said Tim "thank you, Captain Obvious," I said "honestly, Tim, I thought Red Robin knew better," I said, yes I know the Wayne's extracurricular activities and I'm not afraid, "lookie what we have here," said Jason, he leaned against the door frame with a smirk, "Drake brought his girlfriend here," my cheeks flushed pink and I ducked my head so he doesn't see it, "get out of here, Jason," Tim growled "or what?" Jason asked "or I'll kick your ass," said Tim "jeez, Tim, you said you'll deal with him and Dick but that's not what I thought you'll do," I said "listen to your girlfriend Drake," said Jason "that's it!" Tim growled and lunged at Jason, a cat fight occurred. 

       Dick and Bruce had to pull them apart "let me have him, Bruce! Let me have him!" Jason growled "that's enough, Jason! enough, leave Tim and Y/n alone," Bruce said "leave them alone," Jason shrugged Bruce's grip from him and left. 

       Dick let go of Tim, he received several horrible cuts. Ace and Titus gave me a kiss and I wiped it off before sighing and taking out a first aid kit out of my bag, hey, it's worth carrying around my backpack. I started patching Tim up, "Tim, you really need to stop getting into fights," I said, Tim sighed and dunked his face into my neck as I patched him up, "he gets on my nerves," he mumbled, I finished wrapping his arm up and put all the medical supplies away. 

       After I did I ran my fingers through his dark hair, and hummed a tune, Tim wrapped his arms around me and held me close. Once I finished I kissed his forehead, I felt Tim kissing my neck gently, I shifted a bit, "Tim? Tim, what are you doing?" I asked, that's when Tim pinned me down on the couch with his lips on mine.

        I kissed back eagerly, I pulled his shirt off my hands roaming his upper body, Tim pulled away and softly kissed my neck, "I wanted to do that for so long," said Tim "I couldn't hold myself back," I ran my fingers through his hair again "how long?" I asked "long enough for me to realize that I love you," Tim replied, he pulled away and gazed lovingly into my eyes, "everyday I kept telling myself to tell you but I always chickened out, Dick and Jason found out, they sometimes helped me out but most of the time they made fun of me and here I am, with the girl I've fallen in love with," said Tim "you're the first guy to say something like that," I said, Tim sat up and pulled me onto his lap, "I didn't mind being single, most of my friends already have boyfriends and they tried to get me to date a guy but I declined each and every one," I said "thank you for falling in love with me Tim, I'm glad," I said "you're welcome Y/n, I love you very much," Tim said and kissed me again. 

       Meanwhile......

3rd person view

       "Yes! Tim did it!" Dick cheered, Jason chuckled at the screen, "it took him 2 and half years for him to make his move," he said "I can't believe someone actually fell in love with Drake," said Damian

Well, I am so srry for not updating a lot yesterday, usually I publish at least 2 or 3 but I was stuck and this is the only thing that popped up so pls request, I am desperate for ideas. Vote, comment and request!