Arsenal x Sasha

Requested by @twdismylife77 I'm not sure which Arsenal she wanted but I'm going with the Outlaws one. I'm going to make you older @twdismylife at least 19 or 20, hope that's okay with you.

Sasha's pov

       I sighed as Roy and I walked arm in arm around Gotham as it snowed, Roy reached over to tuck a strand of my once chestnut now purple hair behind my right ear, "I still can't believe your parents let you do this," said Roy, he lead me to the park while speaking, "well, it took a lot of convincing," I said, Roy smiled, "I always liked girls like you," he said, I quickly stole a kiss from him, unlike most girls, I'm not short, I'm 5'7. I quickly jumped back before Roy could grab me, he then pounced making me yelp, we rolled down the hill together making me squeal, he pinned me down and kissed me, I happily kissed back.

       When we pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine, bright blue eyes meeting hazel ones, "I love you," he murmured kissing me again, "hmh, love you too," I said, Roy then pulled me back up to my feet, "such a beautiful couple," said a voice, we looked up to see an old couple together, "thank you," I said, the old man nodded in agreement, "reminds me of our youth days," said the old man, he leaned in close to Roy and murmured something in his ear, "yes sir," said Roy, the woman gently took her husband's elbow and gently pulled him away, "come now, darling, let's leave these two alone," she said and both left.

       "What did he say?" I asked, Roy and I are currently sitting on a bench, he had one arm thrown around my shoulders, "he said you're a keeper and I should keep you close," Roy replied, he kissed the side of my head and pulled me close to him, "really?" I asked "yeah," said Roy "speaking of keeping you close," said Roy, he let go of me and stood in front of me, "what are you doing, Harper?" I asked "something I've been wanting to do for a long time," said Roy, he got down to one knee with a velvet box in hand, "Sasha, I remember meeting you the first time, you have a very unique personality, every time you're in a specific lighting I swear your eyes turn brown, every time I speak to you, you always make my day better," Roy said "so please, say yes and make me the world's-no, the universe's happiest man and say yes?" Roy proposed, I covered my mouth with my hand and nodded, once the ring is on he captured my lips.

       "Come on, we need to tell the others," Roy said "definitely," I said "get on, princess," said Roy, I happily got on his back and he took off, I laughed as he did.