Roy Harper x reader x Arsenal part 3!

Roy's pov

       I managed to track Cheshire down back to my old banged up apartment "alright, Cheshire," I said "where is he?" Cheshire smirked, she didn't have her mask on, "if you follow me I'll show you," she said "better tell your pretty girlfriend before you go," she added "tell me," I said "you won't survive by yourself," Cheshire said "who said I'll be going by myself?" I asked, after getting the information I headed back to Y/n's apartment. 

       I found her waiting for me with another pistol fully loaded with rubber bullets "is that how you're going to greet me every time I come back?" I asked "no, I'm just prepared to fire at whoever that is not you," Y/n responded, she put her gun away and walked over to me, "did you get it?" she asked "yeah, he's in Tibet," I said "Tibet? That's a real long way," she said "you're not going alone right?" "I'm not going alone, Y/n," I said "who are you going with?" Y/n asked "you," I said "me?" Y/n repeated "Roy, Dad is going to kill you if he finds out you dragged me to Tibet and Mom will blow you away with her screech," said Y/n "I'm not afraid," I said "I have you," "now I have to be the hero that saves your sorry ass," she said shaking her head.

        I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

*time skip*

Y/n's pov

       Roy and I reached Tibet together, a mask covered the bottom portion of my face. My outfit is similar to Mom's but I have a quiver and a bow in hand, Roy fired a line and grappled over, I did the same. Roy instantly took out the guards before I landed, he gave me a signal and I nodded. we slipped inside, we were met with an army of guards, and we took them all out. 

       "Looks like your training with your mom paid off," Roy said "oh shut up," I said, Roy raised his hands in surrender, I pulled out an explosive arrow and pulled the string of the bow back and fired. 

       Roy quickly shielded me from the blast, once it cleared up we entered. We found a pod. I reached over a console and hit a button, Roy caught a boy or man or whatever, they look exactly alike except his arm is missing. 

       "Let's go home," I said "yeah, let's go home," Roy agreed.

Oliver's pov

       I just got off the phone, Y/n called me telling me that she and Roy found the real Roy, since when did they start working together? Y/n turned her homing beacon on for me to track down, I found Y/n placing a blanket over the real Roy "you guys really did find him," I said "yeah, it wasn't easy," said Roy, he had his mask off, his eyes on Y/n, "if you keep staring at me like that I'll end up blushing so much that I'll get a nose bleed," Y/n said, I raised an eyebrow "you guys got back together?" I asked "yeah, yesterday in fact," said Y/n "come on, Oliver, let's get him to the Memorial Hospital," said Roy, I nodded and we took him there. 

       The doctors aren't sure when he's going to wake up but I'll be watching him.

Roy's pov

       Y/n sighed as she snuggled into me more, I smiled and ran my fingers through her soft, silky hair, "Y/n?" "yeah Roy?" "if he does wake up, doesn't that mean you're gonna have to choose one of us?" Y/n didn't say anything, it's obvious she did not think about that at all, "I don't know," she finally said "part of me wants to be with with him again but at the same time I want to be with you," Y/n said "I'll just have to wait and see," I kissed her forehead softly "I guess so," I said, we didn't say anything, "Roy, if I do choose him don't be mad," Y/n said "I'll only regret my choice," I kissed her softly "hey, you're going to make the right choice, I know it," I said "if you do choose him I'm not going to stop you, instead, I'll be happy for you," I went on "I won't get in the way, I won't let jealousy get in the way, instead, I'll let go," I said "I love you that much to have the strength to let you go," Y/n kissed me "I love you," she said hugging me again, "I love you more," I said pressing my cheek on top of her head.