Arsenal x reader

Requested by @twdismylife77

Y/n's pov

       "For the last time, Y/n! stop babying me!" Roy snapped at me, I glared at him, "if you weren't so reckless you wouldn't be bond to the bed with me as our nanny!" I snapped back, Roy groaned making me roll my eyes, "can't you at least try not to do anything reckless?" I asked "well that's not fun," Roy said "it's not about fun, you dumb ass!" I said "it's about coming home safely!" I said "don't you care about me?" I whispered, Roy sat up and gently grabbed my hand with his robotic one, "hey, I'm sorry," he said, he pulled me in for a hug with my back against his chest, "I really am," he said "I'll try to come home unscathed," I turned and grabbed him by the front of his shirt for a kiss, "don't be an idiot next time," I mumbled, Roy burst out laughing, "yes ma'am," he said kissing me again. 

       For the next few months Roy let me take care of him, once he didn't need crutches he's been back hugging me a lot. Soon, the cast is gone and he's called in for another mission "if you come back injured again you have to take care of yourself," I said kissing him, Roy chuckled before saying, "yes ma'am," and when he came back, he came back with a broken arm "ROY HARPER! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!!" 'oh boy,' Roy thought.

I am srry for this one shot to be short but I cannot think of anything right now because 1. I'm tired and my mom won't let me sleep 2. my mind went blank while writing. Vote, comment and request!