Dick Grayson x reader lemon!

Y/n's pov

       I laid on top of Dick's back as he did push ups "argh, Y/n," Dick whined "just keep going," I said, Dick sighed and continued doing push ups with me on his back, "you know, I'm going to get you later on," Dick said "hmh, I wonder how," I said teasingly, Dick suddenly got up causing me to yelp and wrap my arms around his neck, "I think the bad little girl deserves a little punishment," said Dick, he then dropped me on the bed making me bounce a little bit, when I saw his eyes I can see a lot of lust. 

      "Spank me, daddy," I said, I slipped my hand into my pants and panties and I started masturbating myself, Dick grabbed my hand and pulled it out, he then pulled out a hand cuff and cuffed me to the headboard, "you can't touch me nor can you touch yourself," Dick growled, he then pulled my clothing off, he pulled my legs apart and dove in. I moaned, "D-Dick," I moaned, I arched my back, my breathing getting heavy. Dick started teasing me with his finger while licking "please, fuck me!" I begged arching my back again, Dick pulled away, "not yet," he said, he pulled out a vibrator and placed it against my slick pussy and turned it on, "you're not allowed to cum," he said when I started moaning loudly. I whimpered, "Dick, please, please fuck me hard," I begged, a knot formed, "Dick, I'm going to cum," I said, Dick pulled the vibrator off and started teasing me with the head, "please what?" he teased "fuck me, fuck me hard till I can't walk," I said, Dick smirked, "that's what I thought," he said and thrusted in me.

        I moaned, Dick kissed me hard while thrusting in me, he grabbed my waist allowing him to slam into me. The only thing that can be heard is hard skin to skin contact, heavy panting, and moaning, lots and lots of moaning. Dick currently has me on my knees and fucking my ass "Dick," I whispered "I'm going t-," "hang on, princess, not yet," Dick cut me off, he started pumping his fingers through my pussy, "oh dear God!" I moaned burying my face into the pillow, I released and Dick followed shortly, he pulled me close to his chest as we caught our breath, he kissed the back of my neck and said "I love you," I turned to face him, "I love you too," I said and drifted off to sleep, Dick kissed my forehead and fell asleep as well.