Damian Wayne x reader

3rd person view

       "Mom?" 7 year old Y/n asked, she opened the door to her mother's bedroom and what she saw was horrifying, she found her mother dead with a pistol in her hand, Y/n screamed.

Y/n's pov

       I jerked straight up, I looked around to see that I'm in bed, besides me is my boyfriend of 4 years sleeping peacefully till I jerked up. He propped himself up "beloved? What's wrong?" he asked softly, he sat up and pulled me close to him, "i-it's nothing, just a nightmare," I said, the warmth he was giving me caused me to shiver, Damian kissed my shoulder gently, "beloved, please, tell me," he murmured into my ear, I turned to face him, my forehead against his, my hand resting on his chest, "مجرد كابوس عن والدتي," (just a nightmare about my mother) I said in Arabic "أنت لا نتحدث أبدا عن والدتك، وقالت انها يؤذيك؟" (you never speak about your mother, did she hurt you?) Damian asked, I shook my head, "لا، انها انتحرت," (no, she committed suicide) I said, Damian squeezed my hand gently, "أنا آسف لسماع ذلك، وماذا عن والدك؟," (I am sorry to hear that, what about your father?) Damian said "وقالت والدتي وأنا لا أعرف غادر قبل ولادتي" (I do not know, my mother said he left before I was born) I said, Damian pressed his lips against mine, "أنا لن أترك لك أيها الأحباء، وأنا أعدكم أن," (I will never leave you, beloved, I promise you that) said Damian "وأنا أعلم أنك لن، والبقاء إلى جانبي، لا تتركني,"(I know you won't, stay by my side, don't leave me) I said, Damian kissed me again, "أبدا," (never) Damian said "get some sleep, beloved, I'll protect you," Damian said, I laid down and he pulled me close to him, he softly started humming a tune making me feel sleepy.

       Damian's arms wrapped themselves around my waist, his face burying into my left shoulder, "النوم الحبيب، والنوم," (sleep, beloved, sleep) Damian whispered into my ear "نوم," (sleep) and I did.

Damian's pov

       Carefully, I pushed a strand of h/c hair away from my beloved's face, her sleeping form is so adorable. She's vulnerable like this 'هي الألغام وأنا لها، لا يجوز لأي امرأة أو فتاة أخرى تأخذ مكانها,' (she is mine and I am hers, no other woman or girl shall take her place) I thought, Y/n shifted, I kissed her forehead softly, 'هي الألغام وأنا لها، لا يجوز لأي امرأة أو فتاة أخرى تأخذ مكانها,' (my beloved, my star, my one and only love. Where will I be without her?) I thought, I pulled her closer to me and closed my eyes, 'لا شيء سيضر لها معي مشاهدة,' (nothing will hurt her with me watching)

*time skip*

       No, not my beloved, not my star, not my one and only love, why? why did fate have to claim her? why did they take her from me? am I not good enough? I held Y/n close to me, her skin now cold, those beautiful e/c eyes will never open again, I will never hear her laugh, I will never see her smile, I will never have her in my arms, I lost her because of my mother, she and Heretic killed her.

       "Damian, she's gone, let her go," Father said softly, he peeled my stiff fingers from my star's still body, "I'm sorry, if there were any way of bringing her back I will gladly do that," Father said softly "except there isn't one," why? why did they take you from me? why did Mother hate you? I should be the one who's still, I should be the one in the coffin and not you, you and I always talked about our future together.

       The rain hit my back hard but I paid no attention, because of the rain nobody can tell that I'm crying. 'لن أنسى أبدا لك حبي، وسوف يحصل لي الانتقام، أنا سوف ينتقم مماتك,' (I will never forget you my love, I will get my revenge, I will avenge your death) I thought, no matter what.

Why do I feel like you're going to ask me to do a part 2? cause you want me to bring you back to life right? you tell me but that's what I'm thinking right now. Vote, comment and request!