Tim Drake x reader

Key:B/n=brother's name

Y/n's pov

                           I remember what happened to him, my beloved brother made his last stand trying to protect me. I stood in front of my brother's gravestone with a marine holding the umbrella, that's right, my brother was part of the military and he died. I was there when he died, I didn't do anything but watch.

Flashback

                            "Come on!" B/n shouted, he and I continued running hand in hand. I looked back to see more of the gang members chasing after us with guns of their own "just a bit more," he said.

                              A gunshot was heard but whoever shot it missed us, "run! don't look back!" B/n shouted, he pulled out his own gun and fired back.

                              A bullet hit B/n ."B/N!" I screamed, he groaned in pain but didn't stop firing back. "What are you doing?! RUN!!" He shouted.

                               A bullet rang out, blood came out of his forehead, he's sniped, "B/N!" I screamed. A figure jumped down and knocked the gang down, another grabbed me and started dragging me away, "no! no! B/N!" I shouted, "Let go of me!" I shouted "I need to get you out of here!" said my hero "no! B/N!" I screamed, I bit him making him yell in pain.

                                I squirmed out of his grip and ran "wait!" he called out.

                                The figure who took out the gang is nowhere in sight, I found B/n, tears poured down my cheeks as I cradled his head in my lap, his e/c eyes wide open. I covered my mouth with my hand, a stifled sob was let out, he's the only one I had left and now he's gone with my parents and everybody in my family.

                                 Two pairs of footsteps came running towards me, "get her out of here," said a gruff voice "kay," said another.

                                  A pair of toned arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me upwards, I didn't fight him like how I did before. My hero took me away while the Dark Knight took care of my brother. GCPD started questioning me, I didn't say much while they did. I found out my hero was Red Robin, he found me alone in the interrogation room with my knees up to my chest, tear stains covering my cheeks.

                                  "Here," he said softly holding something up, dog tags, they belong to B/n, "these were your brother's weren't they?" I reached over to take them, my thumb brushed against the cold words that are engraved on the dog tags 'Captain B/n M/n L/n' he and Cindy were going to get married soon, a few weeks, in fact, she's going to blame me for his death.

                                     A fresh new wave of tears poured down my cheeks, I buried my face into my knees as my shoulders shook. Red Robin sat down next to me and pulled me in for a hug. I threw my arms around him. Why did this happen?

Flashback over

                                      I slid down to my knees as tears continued to fall. I heard footsteps, they stopped behind me, I felt arms wrapping around my waist. Tim. Tim pulled me close to him, he's wet because of walking in the rain but he didn't care.

                                        He only cared about me. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "It's too much," I whispered. "I don't know if I can fight it," Tim held me even closer. "You will, Y/n," he said softly. "You will just be strong," said Tim softly. "Just be strong like your brother," Tim softly said. "How?" I asked. "How can I be strong when I experienced the death of him?" I asked. "I could've gotten to him but I didn't when I was the closest to him," I said. "Y/n, if you did you would've been killed too," said Tim. "Don't blame yourself," said Tim. "Don't,"

*starts crying uncontrollably then sniffs* gosh darn it me, why did I make such a sad one shot? I cried again while I wrote this, I hope none of you guys did. Request, comment, and vote, I hope you guys liked it. Oh what am I saying? how can anyone like this one shot when it was sad?