Jason Todd x reader

Y/n's pov

       He took him........ the psycho killed him, my jaybird, my love, my first and only love, he's gone. I held Jason's dead body close to me, my mask is thrown away from me, my cheeks covered with tear stains. My wailing can by heard a mile away, Batman had to knock me out in order to pull me away from his dead body. 

       When I woke up again, I found myself in my bed back at the Wayne Manor. I slowly walked down the stairs, I found Bruce talking with Alfred, one look and I knew it was all real. I locked myself in my room, I never came out of my room, Alfred left small baskets of food for me outside my door, I snatched it, ate the food, cleaned the plates and leave it outside again.

        Sometimes Bruce bangs on the door trying to get me to come out, sometimes it's Dick that does it, even Barbara tried but I didn't open the door. One day, I just decided to go out, I managed to sneak into the music room without anyone noticing me. I sat down on the chair and placed my hands on the right keys and began playing.

Say Something(female version)

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere, I would have followed you
Oh, oh, oh, oh say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something

       Tears slipped down my cheeks, I banged on the keyboard and wailed again, the door burst open, Dick found me, he held me tight right there on the floor, telling me it's going to be okay, that everything is going to be okay........ but nothing will be okay for me.

3rd person view

       The very next day, Y/n went missing, she was missing for nearly 3 days till Commissioner told Bruce that GCPD found Y/n in the Gotham Cemetery by Jason's grave, it was raining heavily but Y/n didn't care. Because of the lack of food and water, GCPD didn't have a problem taking Y/n back to headquarters, Bruce came by to pick her up, he saw how terrible her condition is. 

       A therapist came in for her but she never listened, she stayed quiet, she never spoke, she barely ate, nor did she sleep. Each night she saw the explosion, she saw him die each night. Each day, Y/n wished that she died too, so that she's with Jason again. 

       Outside of her door, is chaos, Bruce and Dick banging on the door, both begging for her to open the door, on the other side is silence, only a broken and shattered girl is there, she just stares at the same spot on her wall, he's gone and so is she.

Hopefully I didn't make you guys cry, if you did, then it means I did a decent job. Vote, comment, and request and I won't be doing a part 2 so don't ask your puppy eyes won't work either.