Roy Harper(Red Arrow) x reader

Requested by @twdismylife77

Y/n's pov

       "Come on Y/n, you're so slow!" I heard Roy Harper, aka my so called boyfriend, call out "I thought you were supposed to support me!" I snapped at him, Roy chuckled and waited for me to catch up, "come on, kids, get a move on!" I heard Dad, aka Hal Jordan, shouting, I started cursing making Roy chuckle. 

       "Race you to the top," Roy challenged me "that's not fair, Roy, you have upper body strength," I said with a pout, Roy stole a kiss from me, "let me remind you, you have your ring," said Roy "true, and let me remind you that I can't use my ring remember?" I replied and started climbing "using my words against me, nice job," I heard Roy saying and started to climb after me. 

       Few hours of climbing we finally reached the top, I leaned on Dad's back and sighed "my legs hurt," I whined, Dad chuckled and kissed the top of my head, "going up is the challenge," he said "going down is the easy part," "I'm going to take a walk," I grumbled and started walking away "don't go too far," Roy said.

        I took a swig of water as I followed a stream of water, I sighed and took a deep breath 'well at least the air is clean,' I thought, I heard tree branches snapping, "if you're here to scare me then you have to try harder, Roy," I said, I heard more snapping and growling, I gulped.

Roy's pov

       I heard screaming. Y/n. Hal and I shared a look and we both quickly took off, I found Y/n getting attacked by a bear, I pulled out my crossbow and pulled the trigger, the bear reared back and ran off. Hal quickly ran to his daughter, deep scratches covered her left side, neck and leg. 

       "You're going to be alright sweetheart, just hang on," Hal said, he quickly suited up and we headed to the nearest hospital. Y/n passed out from blood loss, "she'll survive but those wounds will be scars," a doctor said "how long for her to recover?" I asked "a few weeks at most, she'll be out in a few days but the wounds will take weeks," the doctor said and left, Hal pinched the bridge of his nose, "some father I am," he mumbled "and some boyfriend I am," I added, we both sighed, "we're gonna have to keep a sharp eye on her," "agreed," I said, for the next few days, Hal and I took shifts by Y/n's bed if she ever wakes up. 

       Just when I was about to fall asleep I heard "Roy?" I jerked straight up to see my beautiful girlfriend awake "you're awake," I said taking her hand "how do you feel?" "my entire left side hurts," she whined "the bear got you really bad, n/n," I said "you're gonna have scars on your left side," Y/n sighed "how bad are they?" she asked "it's pretty bad," I said "what about Dad?" Y/n asked, the door opened and Hal came in, he attacked Y/n with questions and hugs, "God, I was so worried about you," he said "I'm okay, Dad, I'm still breathing at least," Y/n said, few days later we returned home. 

       Well, for Y/n and me since Hal left to return to his home city. I watched Y/n look at herself in the mirror, the scabs have disappeared leaving behind many scars because of the bear. 

       "Look at me, Roy," Y/n said "I'm not the girl I used to be," I walked over to her and rested my hands on her waist, I kissed the left side of her neck, "yes you are," I said "just because you have scars doesn't mean you're not the same girl that I love," I said "I mean, look at me, I have a hell of a lot of scars over me and you still love right?" I said trying to brighten her mood, she let out a small snort, "thanks for trying to make me feel better, I appreciate it," she said, I pulled her close to me with my forehead resting against hers, "what did I do to deserve you?" Y/n asked "your beauty, your personality, your looks, how you make me be a different guy, how you make me feel invincible, you change me into a different man and I'm happy that you do," I said "no matter how many scars you have I will love you the same, as long as you're still the girl that I love," I said, I kissed her slowly and very passionately, she brought her hand to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. 

       "I love you," I said "I love you too," Y/n said.