Jason Todd x reader x Dick Grayson

Jason's pov

I held onto my son, Nate, by the hand as we walked through the cemetery "Daddy, why are we here?"Nate asked "this place is scary," I picked Nate up and swung him up to my waist, "we're just visiting your mother," I said softly, I kissed his soft h/c hair and continued walking to........ her grave. We finally reached it, "Mommy's there?" Nate asked, I nodded and placed Nate down, I pulled out a picture from my jacket and placed it near her grave. It's a picture of Y/n, me and...... Dick, "that's Mommy?" Nate asked pointing at Y/n "yeah, that's your mommy," I said sadly, I remember how she died, a drunk driver hit her when she was driving home from work, Nate was just an infant when that happened, the driver didn't even look guilty when he ran into her and when he was in his trial he said he didn't regret it.

"Why is she here?" Nate asked, I pulled him close to me chest, "she's resting," I said "down there?" Nate asked "that's right," I said, I placed a bouquet of f/f flowers in front of her grave, "hey, n/n," I said "it's Nate and me," I said softly "do you want to say something, Nate?" I asked "hi, Mommy!" said Nate "hope you wake up soon!" my heart shattered, she won't wake up. I took Nate home, I got a call and I got myself a job that I cannot pass up, unfortunately everyone that usually looks after Nate is out of town or busy leaving only one person...... Dick.

The reason why I'm hesitant about letting Dick take care of Nate is because he was madly in love with Y/n yet I stayed, I didn't leave, it only made his heart shatter even more and it broke him completely when he heard about Y/n's death. While Nate slept in his room, I headed to Dick's apartment, I knocked and he opened it, he instantly shut it only to find my foot wedged between the door and the space, "get out of here, Jason," he growled "look, I know you're mad," I said "mad? Ooooh I am way passed that," said Dick "look, if Y/n we're here right now, she'll probably whack both of us to stop fighting," I said "I need someone to look after Nate," Dick snorted "and why should I?" he asked "do you want to know what Nate's middle name is?" I asked, Dick didn't say anything, "it's Richard," I said "she named him after you, she named him after you because she still cares about you, even after marrying me," I said "and if I were in your state, I'll hate myself too," I said "so please, will you look after Nate?" "just this once," said Dick, my shoulders relaxed, "thanks," I said and walked away.

Few hours later, I brought Nate over, "be good, sport," I said "kay Daddy," said Nate, he hugged me and watched me leave.

3rd person view

Nate looked around in Dick's apartment, there wasn't much till he wandered into the living room, Dick followed, Nate pulled out a book from the shelf and Dick realized it was an album book.

"Do you remember your mother?" he asked, Nate shook his head as a no, "your mother was very stubborn when she wanted to be, she was also a very beautiful girl," said Dick, Nate opened the album and saw a picture of all three Dick, his mother and Father together, Jason had his face buried in your face while Dick had an arm thrown around your shoulders.

He remembers Y/n's wedding day, the day when he got the wedding invitation, the day Y/n gave birth to Nate and........ Y/n's funeral.

"Can you tell me about her?" Nate asked "sure," said Dick and he launched into the stories about Y/n, he told stories about each photo in the album, "you can keep it if you want," Dick said "you deserve it more than me," Nate looked at Dick with bright green eyes, "really? I can keep it?" he asked "sure, kiddo," said Dick, he tousled Nate's h/c hair.

They had dinner, Nate listened to more stories about his mother and Nate soon fell asleep, Dick picked Nate up and carried him to a spare room. He took a good look of Nate only to realize how much he looked like you, same nose, same mouth shape, eye shape, hell, even how he talks.

For the next few days, Dick continued to look after Nate and when Jason returned he was shocked to see how happy his son is, "take care, kid," said Dick "I will!" said Nate, Jason spotted Nate holding a book in his hand, "what do you have, Nate?" he asked "Dick gave me a photo album of you, Mommy and Dick!" said Nate, Jason turned to face Dick again, "you sure you're going to give this up?" Jason asked "you guys need it more," said Dick "it's time for me to move on," Dick said, Jason gave Dick a small smile, "thanks," said Jason "anytime," said Dick "if you need a babysitter, I'm here," said Dick, both said their goodbyes and left.