Roy Harper(Red Arrow) x reader

Requested by @twdismylife77
You and Red are dating and have been dating for 6 months

Y/n's pov

       Red Arrow shoved me up against the wall with his lips on mine, I ran my fingers through his thick hair, "if Dad catches us, you're going to explain," I mumbled "fine," Red Arrow mumbled kissing me again. 

       From all the sidekicks Batman has, I'm the oldest since I'm his daughter by blood, Richard is a few months younger than me which allows me to tease him about it. Red pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine, "do you really have to leave?" I asked "I don't want you to leave Gotham," Red rubbed soothing circles on my wrist "I have to, Green Arrow and I are needed," Red said "I'm going to miss you," I said "I'm going to miss you too, princess," said Red, I pulled myself closer to him, "let's make this moment last while we still have it," I murmured, Red's lips quirked upwards, "yes ma'am," he said and his lips are on mine again. 

       Few minutes of making out Red and I finished patrolling, Batman, Red Robin, Robin and I watched Green and Red Arrow leave, Red Arrow gave me his signature two finger salute and he's gone. After reporting of patrol I got changed and headed upstairs, my phone vibrated several times making me smile. Roy. I pulled my phone out and texted him back

Roy:I miss you already, babe

Me:I miss you too, hot head

Roy:really?

Me:yup😄

Roy:😑

Me:don't be like that, Roy

Roy:and if I don't?

Me:then I won't text or call you for the rest of the week

Roy:*dramatically gasps* you wouldn't

Me:lol! I'm dying!

Roy:why did I fall in love with you again?

Me:you admitted you fell in love with me because of my beauty remember?

Roy:when did I say that?

Me:when we were on patrol in Star City. Dad sent me there to help you and GA with something

Roy:oh yeah

Roy:I can't believe you remember that but I didn't

Me:aw, don't be like that, Roy

I reached my bedroom and went inside. I kicked the door shut and plopped down on the bed

Roy:you're one to talk, I still remember how cute your pouts are

Me:shut up

Roy:make me

I smirked and muted him. I placed my phone next to me and waited at least 5 minutes and checked again.

Roy:babe?

Roy:please tell me you didn't mute me

Roy:BABE! I'M SORRY!

Roy:please don't ignore me!

Roy:baby, please!

Roy:I miss you!

Me:jeez Roy, I ignored you for 5 minutes and you sent 5 texts?

Roy:don't you dare do that again!

Me:you can't control me, I'm my own person

Roy:just don't do that again, please?

Me:as long as you don't comment about my pouts

Roy:but your pouts are so cute!

Me:3

Roy:n-no! don't!

Me:2

Roy:don't you dare!

Me:1

Roy:nooooo!

Me:😂😂😂 jk! that was hilarious

Roy:unbelievable

I heard knocking on the door "who is it?" I asked "it's me," said Tim "can I come in?" "just a sec," I said

Me:gotta go, TTYL

Roy:see you

       "You can come in," I said sitting up, Tim came in, "what's up, Tim?" I asked "what's up with you and Red Arrow?" Tim asked "nothing," I said "liar," said Tim, he sat down next to me, "I'm serious, Tim, nothing is going on," I said "I'm not buying it, Y/n," said Tim "I know something is going on between you two," I sighed "you're not going to drop this anytime soon are you?" "not until you tell me," Tim said "for the last time, Tim, nothing is going on," I said "now, if you can't kindly leave that will be great," I said, Tim stood up, "fine, if I'm right then I'll keep reminding you," said Tim and he left.

*time skip*

       Dad sent me to Star City "remember the mission, Nightingale," Dad said through the comms "right, take care of the drug dealers, grab the leader, demand answers from with all necessary of getting it and then come back home," I said "I'm serious, Gale, you and Red Arrow are getting....... too close," I groaned "great, first it was Red Robin now it's you," I said "just get the mission done and come home safely," Dad snapped and then there is silence.

        I reached the coordinates and jumped off the bike, I spotted Green and Red Arrow and I joined them, "what are we facing?" I asked "high drug dealers," Green Arrow replied "be careful, both of you, this isn't going to be easy," said Green Arrow and we jumped into action.

                    *after the battle*

       "We'll deal with the drug leader, Gale, head on back to Gotham," said Green Arrow "actually, Red, go with her, make sure she gets out of here safely," Green Arrow said, I gave GA a nod and we both left. 

       Red Arrow drove to the line boundary of Star City but he stopped and grabbed me making me yelp, "what are you doing?" I asked, he placed me down and kissed me hard. 

       "That," he replied pulling away and kissed me again. What felt like hours is actually minutes and that moment was ruined by..... 

       "ahem," Red tensed, he pulled away and we both saw our mentors. Green Arrow looked amused while Dad had a stoic expression "how long?" Dad demanded, we didn't answer, "how. long?" Dad demanded again "jeez, Bats, lay off," said Green Arrow "can't you see they're in love?" "at least someone approves," Red muttered "I don't care if you approve or not, Green Arrow," said Dad "how. long?" "6 months," I said quietly "wow, that's........ pretty impressive," said Green Arrow "keeping it under wraps, hiding it," "enough, Green Arrow," Dad snapped "if I see a child with red or h/c hair and e/c or blue eyes I assume the child belongs to you two," said Dad "and I will personally kill you," Dad added, Red gulped, "Gale, let's head home," Dad said, I kissed Red's cheek and followed Dad.

        About an hour later we reached he Batcave, everyone else is still on patrol so that means I have the entire Manor to myself, except Dad and Alfred are still here, but oh well. My phone vibrated

Roy:I meant to ask you earlier but your dad ruined it so I'm asking you now

Me:ask me what? *gasps* you're not proposing are you?

Roy:what? No!

Me:then what?

Roy:wanna move in with me?

Me:heck yes!

Me:I just hope Dad doesn't kill you

Roy:oh dear lord

Me:😂