Jason Todd x reader lemon part 2!

Requested by @GIRLONFIYAH14

Y/n's pov

       I stared at the pregnancy test in my hand....... it said positive. Oh God, Bruce is sooooo going to kill Jason. I walked into the living room where I found Jason doing push-ups "Jay?" I asked softly "hmm?" was his response "Jace, I'm pregnant," I said, Jason stopped in mid push up, he got up and stared at me, "you're serious?" he asked, I nodded and handed him the test, "I took it 6 times and they all came back positive," I said, a grin broke out on Jason's face, "this is great!" he cheered "it's not great, Jason! You have to tell Bruce!" I said, the happiness died, "ah fuck," "ah fuck indeed," I agreed "well, you're screwed," and boy was I right, "YOU MADE Y/N WHAT?!?" I winced at Bruce's volume "WHAT?!" oh God, please grant Jason mercy. 

       "Well, I'm sorry," said Jason "we only had sex twice!" "that does not excuse Y/n from getting pregnant!" Bruce snapped "you didn't even use protection on your very first try didn't you?" "surprisingly he did," I said "Bruce, whether you like it or not I'm keeping the child," I said "you heard her, Bruce, she's keeping the kid," said Jason, he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, "fine, I'm still mad at you for making Y/n pregnant, Jason," said Bruce, we headed upstairs. 

       Jason and I slipped into his bedroom, I sat down on his bed and looked at my stomach, "God, I can't imagine myself as a mother," I said "I can," said Jason, he sat down next to me and placed his hand on my stomach, "I can see him or her calling you 'Mommy' and me 'Daddy'," said Jason, I sighed and cupped a hand on the back of his neck "sometimes I wonder how many sides you have, Jason," I said "just two," Jason said "this is the loving side," he said and kissed me.

This is crappy..... again. Vote, comment and request!