Conner Kent x reader

Requested by @twdismylife77

Conner's pov

       Y/n didn't show up for school today, she must be sick. M'gann made some soup for me to bring for her, I quickly texted her as I walked over to her place

Me:hey, open your window, I'm coming in

Y/n:kk

       I finally made it to her place, I found her window open. I carefully swung myself into her bedroom, I found Y/n underneath a large pile of blankets, "I'm sick," said Y/n "I've realized," I said, I walked over to her and placed the bowl of soup on her nightstand "Megan made it for you," I said "so you guys live together or something?" Y/n asked sitting up "you can say she's my roommate," I said, I felt her forehead, she's burning up pretty bad, "eat your soup," I said "I'm not hungry," Y/n said pulling the blanket over her head, I pulled it back and handed her the bowl and a spoon, Y/n took it and began eating. 

       She didn't eat much, just a few spoonfuls. 

       "You cold?" I asked "yeah, why?" Y/n responded "move over," I said and she did, I engulfed her in for a hug, "holy mother of Gods, Conner, how are you so warm?" Y/n said hugging me, I chuckled and kissed the top of her head, "warm, so warm," Y/n mumbled, dang it, Y/n, why do you have to be so cute? the way how she rested like that always makes her look cute to me, strands of h/c hair always fell down to her eyes, "can I kiss you?" I asked before I can stop myself, Y/n just stared at me in shock, "and get sick too? No thank you," Y/n said and snuggled into my side again "I'm still going to kiss you whether you like it or not," I said "wait, wha-?" Y/n began but she was cut off by my lips on hers.