Damian Wayne x reader

Robin's pov

       Batman and I are in a warehouse looking for Mr. Fries(Freeze), he started kidnapping people again in Gotham, not just Gotham but Star City, Central City, and Metropolis too. Flash, Kid Flash(Bart), Green Arrow, Superman, Batman and I are searching for the abductees as we speak. Mr. Fries also kidnapped Y/n L/n, my best friend, the person who broke down my walls, she and I, we trained together at Nada Par Bet together when we were younger, Mother thought she was making me weak and kicked her out. 

       I searched for her for months but found nothing, only a necklace that I made for her on her 6th birthday and I still have it with me right now. 

       "Anything?" Batman's voice rang out through the comm "nothing," Green Arrow reported "got nothing too," said Flash "same here," Superman said "they have to be here somewhere," I said "yeah, they couldn't have just vanished in thin air," Kid Flash agreed, Batman gave me a hand signal, he told me to keep looking while he looked somewhere else. 

        I nodded and left. During my search I found a secret door, I opened it, I found several people frozen "I found them," I said through the comm "we're on our way," Batman said "stay there," "roger that," I said. 

       I looked around even more hoping I can find Y/n. I slowed to a stop, I found her, it looks like Y/n tried to fight Fries off herself but lost, she was in mid scream when he freezed her. I felt a gust of wind, both speedsters stared at what I'm looking at "holy," Flash began "yeah," I said softly, I walked over to her, I placed a hand against the cold ice, "she has to be alive," I said "I hear no heartbeat," said Superman, he, Batman and Green Arrow stared at the ice Y/n is stuck in, "what do you mean you don't hear a heartbeat?!" I growled "everybody else is alive aren't they?!" I growled again "Robin, she looks like she's been here longer than anybody else here," said Batman "I'm sorry, I know how much she means to you," I looked at Y/n again "I can't lose her, she's the only one that was able to break down my walls, to be an actual friend," I said "I love her," once those words left my mouth the ice started shaking, I backed away from it. 

       The ice broke, Flash quickly caught Y/n when she fell, her katana shattered when it hit the floor. Y/n shivered and snuggled into Flash "Jesus!" Flash cried out "she's freezing!" I walked over to her, I pressed my index and middle finger against her neck to see if she has a pulse, she has one, it's weak but she's still alive. 

       "She's alive," I said, I took her from Flash, she is freezing "take her cloths off, dry her off if needed, warm her trunk first before not the hands and feet, warm her up with dry clothing," Batman ordered, I nodded, "Flash, take her back to the Batcave, warm her up there with, Kid Flash will stay here and help out," Batman ordered "I'm going too," I said "no, I need you here," Batman said "she needs me more!" I snapped "she needs me more," I repeated "fine," said Batman, I quickly left with Flash, he's gone ahead while I got back to the Batcave with the Batbike. 

       Alfred finished taking care of Y/n by the time I got to the Batcave, Flash is currently warming Y/n up since he's a speedster they're warmer than an average human. I walked over to Y/n, I pushed a strand of h/c hair away from her, her breathing slow and even. 

       "She means a lot to you," Flash said softly "she means the world to me," I said "I'll be so lost without her," I said softly "she's my world and I'm hers,"

Y/n's pov

       "She's my world and I'm hers," my eyes slowly flickered open, I saw a boy no older than myself watching me, he wore a green domino mask, a red, yellow and black suit with a 'R' on the left, and a yellow cape, "how do you feel?" he immediately asked "cold," I mumbled "very cold," whoever is holding me shifted me a bit, "you know, I am the fastest man alive and I am warming you as best I can," he said, I looked up to see a man wearing a red and yellow suit, "who are you guys?" I asked, the boy held a necklace up, "do you remember this?" he asked, that necklace, it looks familiar, that's when it hit me.

Flashback

       I kept running and running as fast as I can away from Nada Par Bet, the League Of Assassins are trying to kill me for no reason. I took a quick break and continued running again, I skidded to a stop at a edge of a cliff, a waterfall is what I found. I looked behind me to see half of the League Of Assassins with Talia in the front. 

       "Why are you doing this?" I asked "you're making my son weak," she snarled "stay away from him," I reached up to my neck where a necklace laid, Damian had made it for me. 

       "Have it your own way," I said 'forgive me Damian Al Ghul, I love you' and I dropped down to the waterfall, I managed to drop the necklace before jumping.

Flashback over

       "Damian?" I said softly, I reached up to peel the mask off and my e/c eyes met forest green ones. 

       "It is you," I said softly, the man placed me down on a table and sped off "who is he?" I asked "the Flash," Damian said "like he said, he's the fastest man alive," "do you want this back?" Damian asked, I reached over to take the necklace, my fingers gently brushing against Damian's. I blushed as I took it, I put it back on. 

       "What happened to you?" asked Damian "your so called mother and half of the League chased me through the forest, I found a waterfall and I jumped, your mother wanted me dead Damian," I said "I tried going back but there were too many guards so I couldn't go in," I said, Damian pulled me in for a tight hug, "then what happened?" he asked "a monk found me and took me back to a monastery where I healed and trained, your mother found out I still lived and attacked the monastery, I managed to make it out alive but the monks were all killed. I had several friends still part of the League, they took a risk of telling me you were sent to Gotham. They were caught and beheaded because of it, I was there to see it happen. One of them saw me and motioned for me not to come in and save them, that I'll die with them and so, I watched them die. After that, I immediately left for Gotham, I had some other friends that owed me huge favors and that's how I ended up in Gotham," I said "how did you end up with Fries?" asked Damian "let's just say I tried to play as hero," I said, Damian groaned softly making me smile. 

       He pulled me in for a tighter hug "I'm just glad you're safe," he said "I'm glad I'm back with you," I said "أنا سعيد لأننا معا مرة أخرى أيضا,"(I'm glad that we are together again also) Damian said in Arabic, I sighed and leaned into his touch even more.

Yeah, srry for no romantic thing or whatever but hey, it's sweet that Damian was worried about you and searched for you when you went missing so yeah, vote, comment and request guys.