Barry Allen x reader

From here and out I am not going to write any romance with Barry okay? I cannot write romance with Barry.

Key:f/f=favorite fruit

8 years ago

Barry's pov

       "Where are you?" I sang softly, I heard soft, childish giggles from my 3 year old daughter underneath the kitchen table as I looked around, "come out wherever you are," I said, I pulled the cloth up only to find her gone, "Barry, *chuckled* she's right there," said Iris, I looked where Iris was looking to see my sneaky little girl, "you sneaky little girl," I said, Y/n laughed and bolted up the stairs, I caught her with my super speed, "nice try, kiddo," I said, I threw her onto my shoulder and carried her back to the kitchen, Iris laughed lightly at the sight of us.

       I smiled and slid Y/n into her highchair, Iris placed a bowl of cut up f/f, Y/n happily begun eating, "looks like she's not a speedster," said Iris "you may be wrong, Iris," I said "you may be wrong,"

Now

Y/n's pov

       "Hey freeze brain! Over here!" I called out to Captain Cold and I took off again when he shot at me, I saw a point I can strike and I took that chance. CCPD took him away, I sighed and headed home, I met up with Dad and Wally as we ran off.

       After getting changed we headed home, Wally's staying here for the night, of course Mom already made a lot of food for three speedsters, I kissed Mom's cheek and started eating with Wally.

Barry's pov

       I chuckled at the sight of the two cousins bickering over which food taste the best, Iris leaned against my side as we watched, "those two are bickering so much," she said "hey, they're cousins, it makes sense," I said "besides, Wally's 4 years younger than her," I added "true," said Iris "Wally! Stop stealing!" Y/n whined "it's not fair! you get to have everything," Wally protested "I'm 4 years than you!" Y/n pointed out "but it's not fair!" Wally whined, I chuckled, "we better break them up," I said "yeah, who are you going to take?" Iris asked "I'll take Y/n," I said "fine, I'll take Wally," said Iris and we broke them up.