Terry McGinnis x reader part 2!

Originally a one shot but requested by @GIRLONFIYAH14, enjoy!

Terry's pov

                                       3 years, 3 fucking years have passed by and I am finally back in Gotham. I tried to convince my mother to let me return back to Gotham but she wouldn't budge, I only had one option which was running off. I know my mother would have the police looking for me but I don't care, it's worth it. I found my way back to the apartment, like how I used to I swung myself up the fire escape. Once inside I looked around, it hasn't changed a bit except. Y/n isn't here. I heard grunts and shouts of pain. I looked outside to see a girl my age with h/c h/l hair taking on a gang by herself, she looks familiar. Y/n. No way in hell is anyone going to hurt her. I jumped into action.

Y/n's pov

                                        I took another hit and stumbled back. "You know, for a girl you're pretty strong," said the leader of the gang, I wiped blood from my mouth and glared at him. "Yeah? Why don't you run away now before I kick your ass." I replied, they all laughed. "Yeah, that's not happening, honey." Said the leaders, just when he was about to hit me again a figure tackled him down. The two of us took out the gang, they ran off running. I turned to face my 'partner'...... Terry.

                                          "Terry?" I asked, he cupped a hand against my cheek. "Yeah, yeah it's me," he said. "Look at you, you're completely banged up," said Terry. "Why thank you," I said sarcastically. "I'm serious, n/n, you really are banged up," said Terry. "What are you doing out here anyway?" Asked Terry. "I was just taking a breather that's all, I was only about 2 feet away from the apartment when those perverts grabbed me. A fight broke out and you know the story from there." I said. "Come on, let's take care of your wounds," Terry said, he scooped me up and carried me up.

                                              I leaned into his chest, I missed this, I need this. Soon, we're back in the apartment, Terry is seated in front of taking care of my wounds. I hissed when he cleaned my wounds. "I know it stings, N/n," said Terry. "It'll only last for a few minutes," I sighed and bit my lip. Slowly, the pain faded away completely and Terry finished wrapping my arm up. Terry started packing the first aid kit up. "How did you convince your mom to let you go?" I asked "I didn't," said Terry. "I took off on my own, you have no idea how many times I nearly got caught by the police," Terry explained. "The only thing that kept me going to is to see you again, to see you smile, to hear your laugh, to watch you sleep, and to do this." Said Terry, I frowned when he said 'to do this' Terry pressed his lips against mine.

                                               I pulled Terry even closer, I laid down on the bed with him hovering above. Terry lost his leather jacket and shirt, I ran my fingers across his stomach while he played with my hair. "I love you N/n, we're together now," said Terry. "Always?" I asked. "Always," Terry agreed and pressed his lips against mine again. Finally, Terence 'Terry' McGinnis is mine and mine alone.