Batfamily imagine

I'm not sure if @GIRLONFIRE14 wanted the reader to be part of it but oh well, I'll add you too then. You're also 12 and so is Damian. Dick's 28, Jason's 23 and Tim's 18, hope you enjoy!

Y/n's pov

       Bruce decided to take the entire family to the beach, Alfred included, he really does need to relax for once. My h/c hair is loose as I followed Tim, my older brother, "Timmy, why did I have to come?" I whined "I don't like the beach," Tim sighed before throwing his arm around my shoulder, "come on, baby sis, it's about time you stop sticking your nose in a book and actually spend time outside," he said "what about you?" I asked "you're always stuck in a good book too," I said "yeah but I always go out while you stay inside the library with the library locked," said Tim, I sighed and stopped before pouting, Tim too stopped, "Y/n, come on, it's just for the weekend," said Tim "it's going to be forever!" I whined, Tim rolled his eyes, "come on," he said "no," I said stubbornly "you asked for it," Tim said "what do yo-? Hey! put me down!" I said, Tim threw me over his shoulder and carried off "Tim! I can walk myself!" I said "nope, if I let you walk by yourself you can run back to the hotel and lock yourself up again," said Tim, I huffed before crossing my arms. 

Damian's pov

       Dick and Jason started chuckling, I looked up to see Drake carrying his sister, either she tried to run or he had a feeling she was going to it at some point and carried her the way here.

        "I can't believe he actually did it," said Jason "well, Bruce did kick her out of the library," said Dick "not helping!" Y/n snapped, Tim placed her on the floor, Y/n refused to look at her older brother "oh come on, Y/n, it's time for us to spend time together!" Tim said, she huffed again and continued to look away, "Y/n, he's right, spend time with your brother," said Father "no," she said stubbornly "fine, be that way," Father said. 

       And that's what she did, Y/n has not left the same spot for nearly 2 hours until Tim carried her again. 

Y/n's pov

       I did what I had to do for Tim to let me go. I plopped myself down on the towel and dug through my bag only to find out my favorite book is gone "I took precaution and took it out," said Tim, I glared at him before throwing my bag at him, "Y/n, come on, be a good baby sister," Tim said sitting down next to me, "then you shouldn't have taken my book!" I snapped back, Tim sighed, "Y/n, Bruce and I are starting to think you're depressed," said Tim "you hardly leave the Manor, you don't talk to anyone aside from Damian and me, you hardly eat, and you hardly come out of your room," Tim said "what's wrong?" "nothing," I shot back "you're lying," said Tim "I said it's nothing!" I snapped "I'm taking a walk," I mumbled and walked away. 

       I spotted Damian waist deep in the water watching Dick and Jason mess around 'well lucky them,' I thought 'they're having fun,' I thought, just when I was about to turn around I saw something, a fin, "wait a minute," I mumbled, that's a fin, it almost looks like a shark's fin, "GET OUT! SHARK!" I shouted, Damian's head snapped to the shark's direction but the shark already got him, "DAMIAN!" I shrieked, I grabbed a sharp rock and dove in, with the rock and I struck the shark, I felt strong arms pulling me to the shore, strong arms held me close, I looked up, I expected Tim to pull me out but it was Damian. 

       "Ho-?" I began "you distracted it when you shouted for a bit, it was enough time for me go under and swim off," Damian explained "are you alright?" he asked looking at me, I opened my mouth to answer only to be hit with a wave of sharp pain, "your leg," Damian mumbled, I looked down to see shark bite marks on my left leg, I passed out at the sight of it. 

Tim's pov

       "SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS!" I heard Damian yelling, I quickly ran to her, I found Y/n unconscious because of blood loss, "we need to get her to the hospital and fast," I said, Damian picked Y/n up and we all hurried. Once in the hospital everything was a blur. 

                                             *time skip*

       She's fine, she's just out for a few days and that's it "I thought sharks didn't go that far," I said "same here," said Dick "I didn't think so either," said Bruce "we're lucky that Y/n hasn't lost her leg," I looked down at Y/n's leg, it's been patched up but those bite marks will be scarred onto her leg for the rest of her life. 

Y/n's pov

       My eyes slowly flickered open, I was met with bright lights. I moaned softly, I felt someone squeezing my hand "it's alright, Y/n," said a muffled voice, "it's going to be alright," my eyes adjusted, I found myself in a hospital bed with Tim and Damian on both sides of me while Bruce, Dick and Jason were standing in front of me "how are you?" asked Bruce "banged up," I responded "I didn't lose my leg did I?" I asked "can you feel your left toes?" asked Jason, I wiggled them, "there's your answer," said Jason "you must've been crazy, Y/n," said Tim "risking your life like that, I could've lost you," Tim went on, he buried his face in my neck, "don't ever do something like that again," "that's a promise that I cannot keep," I said, soon, everybody but Damian left, "why did you save me?" he asked "well you are older than me by a few months," I said "aren't siblings supposed to watch each others back?" I asked "yes but it was unexpected," said Damian, he leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I'm glad you're fine," he said and left. 

Well, this one ended up to be crappy for my taste. Hope you still enjoyed @GIRLONFIYHA14.