Jamie Reyes x reader

Requested by @reneigade

Jamie's pov

       I was asleep till my phone started ringing, I jerked up from my bed then realized it was my phone and I picked it up "hello?" I asked groggily "Jamie! Is Y/n with you?" Y/n's mother/father/guardian asked "what? No," I said "has she called you or Ty?" she/he asked "no," I said "why?" I asked "she's gone missing!" my eyes widened "I'll look for her," I said "I'll contact you once I find her," I said "oh gracias, Jamie," she/he said. I slipped my phone into my pocket and slipped my hoodie on 'what is the point of searching?' asked Scarab "she's my girlfriend, Scarab, I can't lose her," I said "she might be in trouble," I added 'very well, searching for any matching DNA,' said Scarab, I got suited up and left my room.

Y/n's pov

       I shivered as I walked through El Paso 'I should've brought my jacket with me,' I thought 'it's freezing out here,' I cursed at myself, I shivered again when a strong gust of wind hit me "Y/n!" I heard someone shouting, I looked up to see my caring and good looking boyfriend, "h-hey J-Jamie," I said shivering again, Jamie enveloped me in for a tight hug instantly warming me, "how are you so warm?" I asked holding him tighter "¡santo! que está helada!" (holy! you're freezing!) Jamie cried out "well, I was out here for about 3 hours so it makes sense," I said "what brings you out here, chicka?" asked Jamie "your parents are worried about you," "I just needed to take a breather so I decided to make my "escape" and you know the story from there," I said "Y/n, you could've gone to me too," said Jamie "I know, but I didn't want to stress you out too, I mean, your personal life, your life as a hero, I just didn't want to put more stress on you," I said, Jamie captured my lips and pulled me close to him, I threw my arms around his neck. Jamie pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. 

       "Te amo Y/n, siempre,"(I love you Y/n, always) he said "¿promesa?"(promise?) I asked "promesa," Jamie said and kissed me again. 

       Jamie shrugged his hoodie off and offered it to me, I gladly took it and slipped it on "won't you get cold?" I asked "I've been out here for 30 minutes, I'm sure I'll be fine," he said "come on, let's get you home," he said, he got suited up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he flew off. I rested my head against his shoulder while he flew, soon, we reached my room, I climbed in first and he climbed in after. 

       "Thanks for looking for me," I said "anything for you, amor," (love) said Jamie, I pulled his hoodie off and he slipped it back on "Jamie, I don't really want you to leave," I said "I know and I don't either but your parents/parent will be suspicious," said Jamie "I'll see you tomorrow, I promise," he said "okay," I said, I kissed him, he cupped a hand against my cheek and drew me closer to him.

        The door opened and we both pulled away only to see my little brother/sister "Mom/Dad/guardian! Y/n has a boyfriend!" she/he shouted "you didn't tell them?" Jamie asked "of course not, do you have any idea what, or who, I have to go through with?" I replied, Jamie rolled his eyes and kissed me again, "adios, amiga," he said "adios," I said and he left. 

       I watched him leave, before leaving he gave me a 2 finger salute making me smile, my phone vibrated, it's from Jamie.

Jamie:things that I love about you:
Your smile, your laugh, how you make me feel better everyday, how you make me feel invincible, your beauty, and your beautiful personality. Don't let anyone change who you are, don't let the audience choose who you are, you're perfect to me

Me:do you really mean that?

Jamie:every. word

Me:I think I'm going to cry

Jamie:if you do then it means that text really did get to you really bad

Me:of course it did! Jamie, nobody has ever written something like that to me

Jamie:you mean texted

Me:I don't care, but you're the only guy who will actually take the time to text me something like this

Jamie:well I'm glad I'm the first

Me:me too Jamie

Me:te amo

Jamie:te amo 😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

       Tears went down my cheeks, God, I am lucky to have Jamie.

So? how was it? I actually never had a boyfriend but I know enough from movies, books, one shots, and TV shows to know how much a guy really loves a girl to do something like that so vote, comment and request!