Jason Todd x reader

Y/n's pov

       Jason pinned me down to the bed with his lips on mine "possessive much?" I asked before Jason kissed me again "hmm, you're my girlfriend n/n, no other guy has the right to touch, look, or talk to you but me," Jason said kissing me again, my hands skimmed across his stomach, I leaned up but Jason pushed me back down, I pulled myself closer to Jason "I love you, n/n, so, so much," Jason murmured kissing me again, "I love you too, Jay," I breathed out and kissed him again, the kiss became deeper and deeper, slowly, every inch of clothing is gone. 

                              *time skip*

Jason's pov

       I pulled Y/n close to me, my face buried in her neck, I took a deep breath only to smell her favorite perfume. Her neck is covered with hickeys that I had left on her gorgeous smooth, soft, s/c skin, her perfect and kissable lips slightly parted open 'you're mine, Y/n, mine and mine alone, no other guy can have you,' I thought, I pulled her closer to me 'you're my precious gem,' Y/n shifted, her lips softly brushing against my neck. 

       I sighed, I kissed her jawline, then her neck and her collarbone, I felt Y/n running her fingers through my hair, "I thought you were asleep," I said "I was until you started kissing my neck," Y/n said, Y/n released me, she looks so beautiful just lying like that. I couldn't resist, my fingers gently brushed against her bare stomach, then up to her breasts, and up to her cheek. I propped myself up with my elbow, "you're so perfect, Y/n," I said softly "so, so perfect, no other woman will be able to replace you," I said, I gave her a small kiss, "same thing goes for you, Jay," said Y/n, she sat on top of me, "you're my world and I'm yours," she said, she leaned in and gave me a short kiss, she rested her forehead against mine, "I'll stand by your side forever, just stay by mine too," I said, I sat up with her still sitting in my lap, "I will, Jay," said Y/n. I heard a thump, I grabbed my gun and pointed at the window only to find Arsenal, he did not look happy.

        "Shit," I mumbled "you got that right," said Arsenal, Y/n covered herself with the blanket "you slept with my sister!?" Arsenal growled "well, we are dating," Y/n said "stay out of this, n/n," Arsenal said "look, you're glad that I'm not some rapist aren't you?" I asked "your sister is in good hands, she's safe and she's fine," I said "you just got to trust her," Arsenal snorted "Y/n, get away from Red Hood," said Arsenal "now,"  realizing what tone her brother used, Y/n knows, she obeyed her brother. 

       "Get back to the Outlaw HQ, I'll deal with you later," Arsenal ordered. 

       Y/n got dressed and left "you know how much she means to me," said Arsenal once Y/n was gone and I got dressed "I do realize that," I said "you know I will never hurt her on purpose Arsenal, she means a lot to me too," I said "just stay away from my sister, Jason," Arsenal said "just stay away from her," 

Y/n's pov

       "I don't get it," I said "why doesn't Roy trust me?" "give him time, you're his baby sister," said Kori "I am not a baby!" I said "God! Why does he keep calling me that?!" I growled and punched the wall in anger "argh! I just wish he can trust me," I said "I do trust you," said Roy "I just don't trust you with other guys," I snorted "Y/n, you were raped, he could've done it again!" said Roy "this is Jason we're talking about!" I snapped "he's your friend, Roy, and he means the world to me," I said "I'm dating him whether you like it or not," I said and walked away. 

Jason's pov

       Of course Y/n storms off after her talk with Roy, Kori was just listening to it. Y/n had slammed the door to her bedroom, she looked mad, really mad, I dropped to her window seal and knocked. Y/n opened it allowing me to jump in. 

       "Roy's going to kill you," she said, I didn't have my helmet on so I didn't hesitate kissing her, "don't care," I mumbled and kissed her again, I picked her up and carried her to bed, "I can never get enough of you, n/n, I need you, you're my drug," I mumbled "I can't lose you," the door burst open "how many times do I need to tell you?!" Arsenal growled. 

I don't think I can think of doing a part 2 for this one, my mind  just went blank when I finished. Vote, comment and request I guess.