Damian Wayne x reader part 2!

Y/m/e=your mother's eyes
Y/m/n=your mother's name

Y/n's pov

       It's dark now. Damian pulled some strings and he got some thick black outfit made for me, I quickly slipped into it and grabbed some rope that I hid underneath my bed. I tied it to the headboard and threw the rope out the window, I started climbing down. Once I was about 10 or so feet from the ground I spotted Damian waiting for me, "jump!" he said softly, I took a deep breath and let go, strong warm arms caught me. 

       Damian helped me up the stead and climbed on behind me. Soon, we're off, when we were halfway from the kingdom we heard alarms going off. I gasped, Damian urged our stead to go faster. I heard hooves hitting the ground over and over again "there!" someone shouted, I gasped again, Damian shielded me and made the stead go faster. 

       An arrow flew by my face "they're firing at us!" I shouted "I know!" he said, Damian guided the stead to the forest. 

       "You do realize what forest this is right?!" I asked "I do! Trust me, Y/n, not only will we lose the guards but we'll also get to my father faster!" Damian responded, a tree branch nearly hit us when we passed several trees, Damian hacked it off with his sword. 

       I grabbed the reins while Damian handled the trees, soon, we reached the exit of the forest. Damian had received several cuts and so did I, Damian sheathed his sword and took the reins from me, "are you alright, my gem?" he asked "yes, I am fine," I said, gem? that's a new nickname. 

       Damian guided the stead to a town, when we reached it people started whispering "Damian Wayne, Lord Wayne's full blood son," someone whispered "isn't that Princess Y/n of Costoras?" someone else whispered, I looked at Damian, he had a stoic expression and urged the stead to move forward. 

       Lord Wayne did not take my leave well "are you crazy?!" he shouted, Damian didn't say anything while a maid tended his wounds, "I did it for love," Damian answered coolly "Damian, people will think you kidnapped her!" Lord Wayne shouted, I winced both because of the maid cleaning my wounds and because of Lord Wayne yelling, "it wasn't his fault," I said "it's mine, I wanted to leave, I wanted to spend my life with Damian rather than some stupid prince of Dragonclaw," I said "my men will take you back to Costoras, you will tell your father this was all a mistake," Lord Wayne ordered "my father will still think your son kidnapped me, he will behead him!" I said "he will behead your only blood son," Lord Wayne didn't say anything "she can always fake her death," Damian said "we can tell her father that she went mad and threw herself off a cliff," Damian said "unless you don't want to, beloved," Damian added softly, he took my hand and squeezed it, I squeezed back, "if I don't Father will take me back by force, he will make me marry the prince of Dragonclaw," I said "I don't want that, nor do I want war to occur between the Wayne's and the L/n's," I added "I think I should go back," I said, Damian stiffened, "I'm sorry, Damian, I don't want Father to place the worst charges he can think of for you, I would die if that did happen," I said "I can't let that happen," I whispered "it is settled, my men will take you back tomorrow morning, you will explain what happened," Lord Wayne said "I will," I said softly. 

       Dinner went by fast, Damian and I didn't say anything for the entire time, he's angry at me for doing this but I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for him. I laid in bed wondering if I made the right decision, Lord Wayne would probably make him marry a younger girl than myself, Lord Wayne will make Damian be happy with his new wife but he will not like how I wouldn't when I marry the prince. 

       The door opened, someone crawled into bed with me, I felt familiar strong arms wrapping around me. Damian. I turned to face him, "I forgive you," he said softly "maybe, just maybe, your father will understand and let us wed," he said softly "maybe," I agreed "and if he does not?" I asked "then our love will never become real," Damian responded "this may be the last time we see each other, Y/n L/n, remember, I will always love you no matter who you are married to," Damian murmured "I'll love you the same, Damian Wayne," I whispered and we shared our last kiss.