Superman x reader

Requested by @GIRLONFIYAH14, I hope you enjoy.

Y/n's pov

       I walked into the Daily Planet, Perry, my boss I guess, told me to meet a guy named Clark Kent.

       'Where is he?' I thought 'Perry said he has black hair and blue eyes,' I thought, I wasn't paying attention so I ran into someone by accident "I am so sorry," I said helping the guy I ran into pick the papers up, I handed the papers back to him, "it's alright," he said, my e/c eyes met bright blue ones, "you must be the newbie," he said "yeah, I am," I said "are you Clark by any chance?" I asked "I am," he said, the two of us chatted while we walked to my new work station "living in Gotham must've been hard," said Clark "it was," I said placing my bag on the desk, "Metropolis really is different from Gotham," I said, after talking a bit more I started working.
       Because of my impressive writing I immediately started working on Superman, the hero of Metropolis, 'come to think of it, Clark does look like him,' I thought, I looked at Clark, 'yeah, he really does look like Superman,' I thought 'could he?' I asked myself 'nah, I'm just being crazy,' I thought and resumed working. Because I was so into my work I didn't even realize what time it was until Clark snapped me back into reality "yes, Clark?" I said turning to face him "you wanna grab a bite?" he asked "sure," I said, I grabbed my bag and jacket and we headed out.

       Clark and I headed to a diner, "so, how was your first day?" he asked "it was good," I said "how long have you been working for the Daily Planet?" I asked "couple of years," said Clark "I heard Metropolis is Superman's territory," I said "is it true?" "yeah, it's true," said Clark "you might see him," "really?" I asked "yeah, he might fly by the diner as we speak," said Clark "you're making me get my hopes up," I whined, Clark laughed at that.

       After that, Clark walked me home, I waved bye to him before walking in my apartment. That's when siren's went off making me frown, I looked out the window, a car just flew right by the apartment.

       'Holy mothe-,' I began in my thoughts, I quickly grabbed my bag and left the apartment. I pushed past bystanders, it really is him, Superman. Our eyes met before he left, I walked over to a police officer "I'm with the press," I said showing him my badge "what happened here?" I asked "well, Superman took down another bot down,  it sure who's it was but we were lucky that Superman is still around," the officer replied "nobody knows who sent that robot?" I asked "no one Ms..?" the officer stopped "Y/n L/n," I said "right," he said "people are afraid of new heroes appearing here on Earth, what is your opinion?" I asked "I think it's a good cause, I mean, they'll protect us," said the officer "thank you for answering my questions," I said and walked away.

       Once I reached my apartment I went up to the rooftop. Once up, I found a big surprise, Superman himself is waiting for me.

       "Heard you're writing a paper about me," he said "I am," I said, my cheeks tinted with red, "no need to blush," he said "if you have any questions, I'm open to it," he said "you have no idea who sent that bot to Metropolis?" I asked "no, I do not," he replied "are you afraid of what others say?" I asked "what do you mean?" Superman asked "many are grateful that you're here but others say that you'll only bring more destruction," I explained "are you afraid?" I asked again "no, I'm not," he said "I dedicated my powers to help Earth and the people who inhabits it, I will protect," he said "what if the entire planet is in danger? will you join other heroes to end the danger?" I asked "if it means keeping Earth safe then yes," said Superman "thank you for answering my questions," I said and started walking away, "wait," and I stopped "yes?" I said turning around to face him only to be met with warm lips "I hope I can see you again Y/n l/n," he said softly and left.

       A smile formed on my lips as I walked back to my apartment.
                                *time skip to morning*
       "L/n!" Perry shouted, I turned to face him "yes sir?" I said "what is this?" he asked holding the paper up "that sir is my work from yesterday," I said "this is ridiculous!" Perry said making me frown, "sir, that is pure art," I said "it's rare for any reporter to actually talk to a hero," I said "you actually talked to Superman?" asked Clark "yes, just yesterday," I said "Perry, you got to cut her some slack, she just started," said Clark "that doesn't mean I can't fire her," Perry said "one last chance l/n and you're out of here," he said and walked away "thanks," I said "no problem," Clark said and smiled, I smiled back.

I'm not sure if this is what you wanted @GIRLONFIYAH14 but I hope you enjoyed though. Request, comment and vote!