Superboy x reader

Requested by Fennekingirl1996

Y/n's pov

       "I have a what?" I asked "you have a brother," Dad, aka Superman, aka Clark Kent said, "and you didn't bother to tell me till now?" I asked "Dad, seriously, stop hiding things from me!" I said "I wanna know too," I said "I know you do, sweetheart, I'm trying to find ways to tell you without freaking you out," Dad said "is he older than me?" I asked "physically yes but genetically no," said Dad "can I meet him?" I asked "just this once," said Dad "what do you mean 'just this once'?" I asked "I can't see him whenever I want?" I asked "no you cannot," Dad said "why?" I asked "because I don't trust him," Dad said "wha-?" I began "Dad, he's your son for hell's sake! your son!" I said "why don't you trust him?" "because he's a clone," Dad said pinching the bridge of his nose "a clone," I repeated "yes, he's a clone," Dad said "and he's your clone?" I asked "yes," "I'm confused," "*sigh* this is exactly why I didn't want you to know," "Dad, he has your blood, your DNA, your genes, how long have you been ignoring him?" "that is none of your concern," "so you've been ignoring him ever since you found out he exists? Dad, that is wrong," "drop it, Y/n," "no, not until you and I actually can be a family," Dad sighed, "you're not going to drop this anytime soon are you?" he asked "nope," I said crossing my arms "fine, one time and that's it," said Dad.

        I quickly got suited up and left with Dad. 

Superboy's pov

       "Recognized, Superman 17, recognized, Supergirl B09," the zeta tube said, I raised an eyebrow, since when did Supergirl exist? both kyptonians stepped out, Supergirl's eyes instantly landed on me, "he looks like you, Dad," she said looking at Superman "I've realized," Superman said, Supergirl walked up to me, "so you're Superman's daughter," I said "I am," she said "not to offend you but are you really his clone?" she asked "yes I am," I grumbled "not very happy about it," "I've realized," Supergirl said, Superman is watching us very carefully, "he really doesn't trust me," I said "that I also realized," said Supergirl "he's always been like that, especially with boys for me," Supergirl said, she sighed, "he even tried to keep me from seeing you," she added "seriously?" I asked "yes!" Supergirl said. 

       We soon got into the conversation. 

3rd person view

       Both Superboy and girl started walking away still talking, Superman was about to follow till Black Canary stopped him "let her go, Superman, I understand you're protective of her but don't you want her to be happy?" Black Canary asked "if you want her to be happy then leave her be," Superman looked back at his clone's and daughter's silhouettes leaving. 

Y/n's pov

       "I'm glad Dad let me see you," I said "well, at least I'm not the only one who's a child of Superman," said Superboy "well, you're not exactly a child," I said "I'm not a clone," I said "you and I have similarities at least," I quickly added "and what are those similarities?" he asked "you're half human and so am I," I said "my mother is Lois Lane, she and I do not look alike but our personality is what we're alike," I said "I won't ignore you like how Dad is doing right now," I said, Superboy pulled me in for a hug shocking me, "thanks," he mumbled, I hugged back, "anytime, Superboy," I said "anytime,"