Arrow Family x reader:Christmas Special!

Y/n's pov

       For three years I've been away from my family, for three years I couldn't celebrate Christmas with them and here I am, heading home for the first time in three years. I shouldered my backpack to my other shoulder and then pulled the backpack on top of my duffel. When I walked through the airport many bystanders saluted me, several shook my hand. 

       I smiled and continued, I hailed a cab and told him my destination. I smiled to myself, I can't wait to see the look on my family's faces. Oliver Queen, my foster father and father figure, Dinah Lance Queen, my foster mother and mother figure, Roy Harper, my foster brother, Artemis Crock, my foster sister and Roy's wife, Jade Crock Harper and their daughter, Lian, I smiled even more. 

       For three years I've been gone, for three years I traveled to Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, and many more war torn countries. Because of snow, the cab delayed a bit. When we reached my destination I handed him the right amount of money and he drove off. I looked at the Queen Manor, it hasn't changed much. 

       I took a deep breath and entered, I saw many people softly chatting away, several eyed me when I walked past them. That's when a hand grabbed me making me yelp in surprise. 

       "Y/n?" said a voice, I turned to see Tommy Merlin, "Tommy," I said with a sigh of relief, "don't do that," "sorry," he said "when did you get back?" he asked "just now," I said "Tommy, I want to surprise Oliver and the rest," I said "can yo-?" "sure thing," said Tommy, he then hid me somewhere and told me to wait there.

Oliver's pov

       "Ladies and gentlemen," said Tommy "may I have your attention?" everyone stopped what they were doing and paid attention to Tommy "as most of you know, Oliver Queen's daughter, Y/n, has been away for three years since she joined the military," Tommy said "ladies and gentlemen, please turn to your left. Especially you, Oliver," said Tommy, I rolled my eyes and turned to see....... Y/n, she's still in her soldier uniform, Dinah let out a choked sob and immediately embraced her. 

       Roy gave her a clap on the back and hugged her as well, Artemis joined the hug, Lian held her leg, Jade hugged Y/n when the group let go of her. Y/n turned to face me, "hey Ollie," she said, I quickly hugged her, her cap fell letting her h/l h/c hair fall, "God, I missed you," I said "I missed you, too, Ollie," said Y/n "it's so good to be back home," I kissed her forehead and held her tightly. 

       She broke the hug and took the mic from Tommy, "ladies and gentlemen, most of you know who I am but for those who don't, my name is Y/n Queen and I've been away for three years. During those three years I continuously moved from country to country, for three years I couldn't celebrate Christmas with my family and here I am, back home with my amazing and loving family," said Y/n "I truly missed my family and I'm sure they missed me," I smiled at her and she smiled back, she handed the mic back to Tommy and embraced me again. 

       All around us is cheering and applauding.

I decided to do a Christmas special early today cause I feel like I won't be able to update on Christmas so yeah. I know I already wrote one where you come home from the military before but I decided to do another one so yeah, vote, comment and request!