Dick Grayson x reader

First of all, no I did not watch 50 Shades Of Grey, I just listened to the music that's it okay? I am not that dirty and my parents would've killed me if they found out. Okay?

Y/n's pov

       Dick invited me to a gala that Bruce is holding, I linked arms with Dick as we walked through a large crowd, "hello, Dick, glad you made it," said Mr. Wayne "hey Bruce," Dick greeted him "hi, Mr. Wayne," I greeted him "you must be Y/n, Dick speaks very highly of you," said Mr. Wayne "I had a feeling he would," I said, Dick blushed and looked away, "come on, I think it's about time we dance," said Dick, he gently pulled me away, before he did I called out "it was nice meeting you, Mr. Wayne!" Dick pulled me to the middle of the floor and the music began, "so you did watched 50 Shades Of Grey!" I accused him, Dick blushed again and chuckled, "yeah, you got me," said Dick "but hey, this song is great," Dick said, he dipped me and pulled me back up, "it's perfect because you deserve it, you earned it," said Dick "now you're just repeating what the Weekend is singing," I said, Dick laughed and kissed me softly. Dick twirled me and pulled me in gently, I rested my head on his shoulder as we swayed to the song, many times did he dip me and pulled me back in, many times he stole a kiss, a twirl, a sway, he then led me to an empty room where we continued dancing.

       "I love you so much, Y/n," Dick murmured in my ear "so, so, much," I held onto Dick's neck and smiled, "I love you, too, Bird Brain," I said, Dick pouted and I kissed him, the pout disappeared and a smile formed.

So short, I was hoping this one would at least hit 600 words but it didn't, oh well, vote, comment and request!