Wally West x reader

Requested by @twdismylife77

Y/n's pov

       I giggled and hugged Wally's arm "I had a really fun time, Wally," I said "me too, Y/n," said Wally, I hooked my arm with his and we walked to the park together, "yo! Wally!" I heard someone calling out, we both turned to see a boy of 13 wearing dark hinted glasses walking towards us with 2 girls and a very broad shouldered boy, "Wally, tell me they're not the team please," I said "yup, they are," said Wally "come on, let's see what they want," Wally said, we walked over to them, "hey, Wallman, how are you?" the 13 year old asked "I'm good," said Wally "where's Kaldur?" "he's helping Aquaman," said the blond "who's this?" asked the blond "my girlfriend," said Wally "Y/n, meet the team, team, Y/n," said Wally "hi," I said "I knew Wally had a girlfriend but I didn't know she's pretty," said the boy, Wally pulled me close to his chest, "hey! Eyes and paws off of my girl!" Wally said, the boy raises his hands on surrender, "I know who all of you," I said "you're Robin," I said looking at the boy "Artemis," I said to the blond "M'gann," I said turning to face the auburn haired girl "and Superboy," I said looking at the boy "I'm surprised he told you about us," said Artemis "he never talks about you," "really?" I asked "he talks about me with his other friends," I said "well, he never does with us," said Robin "shame, I wanted to know what he says about me," I said, Wally buried his face into my neck, "stooooopppp," he said making me laugh, I pecked his lips, "aw, Wally is pouting," I said, I pinched his cheeks and jumped back, "hey! You know I don't like it when you do that!" Wally whined, I laughed again, "I'm starting to like you, Y/n," said Artemis "how'd you meet Wally?" "well, we knew each other since we were children," I said "we did everything together, going to school, going through problems, supporting each other, and so on," I said "when we were 13, Wally finally had the guts to ask me out," I said "Y/nnnnnnn, stoooooopp," Wally whined again "what are you going to do about it?" I teased, Wally crashed his lips against mine, few minutes later he pulled away, "that. is what I'm going to do," said Wally, when I looked back at the team, all of them are red faced. 

       "Come on, Y/n, let's go home," said Wally, he scooped me up and took off.

I know you said you wanted the team to embarrass him but I decided it'll be a bit more fun if you did instead @twdismylife77 vote, comment and request!