Oliver Queen x reader

Y/n's pov

       I jumped onto Daddy's back, my arms wrapping around his neck "Daaaaddy," I said "hmm?" was his answer "I'm bored," I said leaning on his back, Daddy sighed, "well, what do you want to do?" he asked "and can you please get off my back?" he added, I let go of him, "Y/n, sweetie, I'm busy right now," Daddy said running his fingers through my hair and tousling it in the process, "but I'm bored," I whined, Daddy sighed, "I know you are, kiddo," Daddy said, I crawled onto his lap and sat there while giving him a look, "Y/n, whatever you're thinking, my answer is no," Daddy said and paid attention to the paperwork in front of him, I huffed before tugging on Daddy's ear, "alright, alright, you have my attention," said Daddy rubbing his ear while playfully glaring at me, I laughed making him crack a small smile, "why can't I stay mad at you?" he asked "because I'm your daughter and I'm too cute to hate," I said rocking back and forth, I leaned back too much but because of Daddy's quick reflexes he quickly caught me, "be careful, Y/n, you could've gotten a concussion," Daddy said, he pulled me close to his chest and began working again.

       While he worked I played on his phone, whenever a message or a call popped up I handed the phone back to him. Daddy got a call that was important making him leave me in the office alone, Felicity came in er, rolled in I should rather say since she lost the ability to walk.

       "Hey Y/n, bored again?" she greeted me "yeah," I said "you might as well help me with word search then," said Felicity, that perked my interest, I always loved doing word search. I happily sat in Felicity's lap and we begun searching.

Oliver's pov

       When I came back into the office I found Felicity with Y/n, both are very into word search "busy I see," I said, both looked up, "we're almost done with our 4th word search page," Felicity said "if you want to take Y/n go ahead," I walked towards her and picked Y/n "Diggle is going to take you home Y/n, Thea's home too so she'll take care of you," I said "no, I wanna stay here and do word search with Felicity," Y/n said crossing her arms and giving me an adorable pout "sorry, kiddo, you're going home," I said, I left my office and met up with Diggle in the main office, "don't worry, Oliver, she's in good hands," Diggle said, he was about to take Y/n from me but she refused to let me go, "no," she said stubbornly "Y/n, let go," I said in a warning tone "no," she said stubbornly again "Y/n, let go, right now," "nah-uh," "now, Y/n," "no," "Y/n," "no," "Y/n, I need to work," "no," "Y/n, come on, Thea will take care of you," "no!" Diggle snatched her from my arms and carried her away, I can see that Y/n's trying to squirm out of his grip.

Y/n's pov

       "Let. go!" I said squirming around in Diggle's arms, my own arms are pinned down by his.

       "Nope, your father told me to take you home and that's what I'm doing," Diggle said, I continued squirming around in his arms until we reached his car.

       I knew there was no way out of this, Diggle got me into the car and drove off. Soon, we reached the Manor, the door opened and Aunt Thea was the one to open it "hey Diggle and Y/n, aw, did Ollie make you leave again?" Aunt Thea asked when she saw me "yes he did, unfortunately Y/n left stubbornly," Diggle said handing me over to Aunt Thea "aw, poor you," said Aunt Thea, she bopped my nose gently, I huffed and crossed my arms, "hey, don't be like that," Aunt Thea said "come on, you've been spending too much time with your dad," she then carried me to her bedroom.

       Roy and Sith were in there "hey Y/n, how are you?" Roy greeted me "whoa, who got her in a bad mood?" asked Sith "Oliver, duh," Aunt Thea said, she placed me on her bed, I refused to look at the three teens.

       Soon, nighttime came around, Sith, and Roy left, Aunt Thea decided to watch TV with me. Daddy didn't come home till it was 10:15pm "hey Thea," he greeted Aunt Thea "was Y/n good today?" "other than her ignoring us, she was fine," Aunt Thea said, I huffed again, Daddy sighed and picked me up, "hey, I know you're mad but my work is important too," he said "just remember, I love you and you're my top priority," Daddy said, he kissed my forehead gently and left with me in his arms.

Oliver's pov

       Y/n's still mad at me but it's better than before at least. She fell asleep by the time I got to her bedroom, I smiled, I carried her to her crib and gently laid her down. I handed her, her favorite stuff animal and she snuggled into it making me smile again.

       I kissed Y/n's forehead gently and left, Thea gave me a smile "how is she?" she asked "she's fine, she just fell asleep," I said, Roy stood next to Thea with an arm wrapped around her waist, "you know, she really is cute and all but she sure can be rude," Roy said, Thea scolded at him and punched his arm, "she's only like that when she doesn't get what she wants," I said "which rarely happens," Thea added "right," I said "Oliver, you are spoiling her," said Thea "as if you're not too," I said "true," Thea said. I shook my head and chuckled.

I just can't write lovey dovey stuff for Oliver and Barry, gah! why?!? vote, comment and request pls.