Jamie Reyes(YJ) x reader

You might have to repeat the song coupe of times, and this one shot is rather a sad one again and I am sorry. This idea has been nagging me for a long time as well. 

Jamie's pov

        Why did this happen to her? why did this happen to my beloved chicka? if I haven't told her she wouldn't have died, she'd be my side, safe, happy, and alive. I still remember what happened to her, how can I? I lost the love of my life because of me telling her I'm Blue Beetle. She knows I have Scarab and whenever we get in a fight she always made me feel better, she made me happy, she always loved it whenever I slipped into Spanish but now, no girl will be laughing at me for slipping into Spanish by accident, I'll hear no giggling, I'll feel no warm body by my side where I can pull her close to me in bed.

        She always wiped away my fears, she held my hand ever since I told her I'm Blue Beetle. I miss her laugh, her smile, her personality, the way how she makes my day better no matter what, she doesn't mind Scarab. We always play fight and I'll always let her win, the sweet kisses I always gave her, leaving hickeys on her neck whenever guys stare at her and she laughs at my jealousy. Her eyes always twinkling with excitement, and happiness, whenever my back is turned she'll hug me from behind and I pick her up and give her a ride on my back making her laugh in joy. I miss holding her hand, I miss holding her close when I have a nightmare, my worst nightmare came true, losing her to death. 

       Her once beautiful s/c skin is now milky pale, her e/c eyes forever shut, her hands folded while holding a bouquet of f/f. Her family mourning for her, this day is a day I'll never forget, I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone but though you're still with me, in my heart and mind. When you cried I wiped all of your tears, I'll fight away your nightmares, I'll hold your hand when you have a bad day. I remember how she died.  

Flashback 

       "BLUE!" Y/n shouted as the building collapsed and I jumped after her. It's no use, I'm not going to make it to her on time but I have to try, I have to. Tears poured down Y/n's cheek as she closed her eyes, she knew I wasn't going to make it "NO! Y/N!" I shouted but I'm too late, her body hit the ground, I pulled her lifeless body close to me. 

       My armor disappeared "no," I whispered "wake up, please," 

Flashback over

       I'll never forgive myself, I'll always blame myself for her death, I could've saved her. When you screamed I fought away all your fears like a hero I am, but am I a hero anymore because I failed you? I'll never be the same boy I used to be because of your death, my beautiful, lovely Y/n is gone from my life, no woman or girl will take her place. 

       My mind will continuously play her death over and over again, Y/n, my love, forgive me for failing you, I failed you. I'll always blame myself for your death.