Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by @reneigade srry if this is short, it's my first time writing a one shot
A quick key before we begin too
Y/n=your name
L/n=your last name
Y/a=your age
Y/h=your height
________________________________
Y/n's pov

                                                  I pushed a strand of h/l h/c hair out of my eyes as I rushed through the streets of Gotham. 'Goddammit, why did this have to happen?' I thought to myself, I pulled my jacket closer to me. Just when I passed by an alleyway I was pulled in, a man around his late 30's held a knife up against my neck. "Give me all your money," he growled. "I don't have any right now," I said. "Well then, I guess I can have fun with you instead." He said, that's when a figure knocked the man down. Robin.

                                                   By the Gods, getting rescued by Robin, the Boy Wonder is not an everyday thing. With a swift move the man is unconscious, Robin helped me to my feet. "You alright?" He asked. "Yeah, thanks," I said. "Be careful, especially at night," he said and left. That's not the last time I'm meeting him, I'm constantly meeting him, especially during the night. "Do you always go out at night?" He asked once. "Sorry," I said, to make sure Robin took me back to my apartment himself.

Robin's pov

                                                     "So," Nightwing began "who's your lady friend?" I glared at him "she's not a friend," I snapped "sure," he said as I walked away, I growled making him drop it. I've been saving the same girl over and over again, it's getting annoying. First it was almost getting raped, second, it was from walking back from the grocery store and gah! You get the gist. I watched her walk out of her apartment with a bag slung onto her back, she quickly left.

                                                         I followed, God, what is with me and her? I researched about her on our second encounterance, her name is Y/n L/n, she's Y/a years old, and she's Y/h. Y/n headed to the local bank, I stayed on top of a building and waited. Minutes later she came back out, again, she was attacked but was saved by me. "I really need to stop getting into situations like this," she said once I delivered her home safely. "Yes, yes you do." I agreed, just when I was about to leave she said: "I think my hero deserves a gift." I turned to face her again. "Gift? What gif-mff." I was caught off because of warm lips meeting mine.

                                                           I hesitated but kissed back. I slowly pulled away and left her apartment, after jumping to several rooftops I stopped, I reached up to where he lips were pressed against mine, a smile occurred, I don't mind saving her after all.