Tim Drake x reader

Requested by @Damiansbeloved

Y/n's pov

       Arms tightening around me caused me to wake up, I turned around to see Tim holding me very close to him, Tim nuzzled his face into my neck more, his forehead brushing against my neck. I felt his forehead and realized he's burning up, he must've gotten sick from fighting Fries last night. I managed to slip out of his arms making him stir, I kissed his cheek and left. When I got to the kitchen I realized I'm the first one up, I even beat Alfred, I wonder how Bruce gets him to sleep too. 

       I grabbed a bottle of water and the medicine, just when I started walking away I tripped over something, I tried to catch the water but I'm too late. I looked at what or who I tripped over "sorry, Ace," I said, I was about to get up but Ace beat me to it, Ace got underneath me and pushed me up, I gave him a head rub, "thanks, boy, sorry for tripping over you," I said, Ace barked and I left. 

       When I reached our bedroom I found Tim up and on his laptop, "Timothy. Jackson. Drake. Wayne," I said with a warning tone causing Tim to tense, "get back in bed this instant or so help me," I said "as if you're going to drag me to bed," Tim said "that can be arranged," I said.

       Minutes later Tim found himself on the bed with me on top of him, "ho-?" he began "you didn't think Dick and Jason will leave me defenseless did you?" I asked "of course they're the ones who trained you," Tim said, I gave him a cheeky smile, "now, stop struggling and take your meds," I said, Tim sighed, "you're not going to give up are you?" he asked "not until you take your meds," I said, Tim sighed again, "alright, get off," he said and I did.

        I handed Tim his meds and he took them, while he did, I shut down his laptop, "hey! What are you doing?!" Tim asked "you and I are going to spend the day as a normal couple with no interruptions," I said, I grabbed Tim's hand and we both headed to the living room where I turned on Doctor Who for both of us.

        I curled up in Tim's arms and snuggled, Tim kissed the top of my head and we watched, well, Tim didn't really watch while I did, he tried to distract me. 

       "Tim! Stop!" I said shoving his face away, Tim smirked and dunked his face into my neck and started peppering kisses, I grasped onto his shoulders and let out a small gasp, Tim smirked and left a hickey on my neck. 

       "You lunatic," I said shoving him, Tim laughed and tried to kiss me but I moved to the side making him pout, "no kisses until you're not sick anymore," I said, I turned the TV off and was about to leave the room until Tim pounced on me with his lips on mine. 

       "Ewww! Tim! Now I'm going to be sick!" I whined pushing him off, Tim laughed and pulled me closer to him, "then we'll both be sick," Tim said kissing me again and this time, I didn't stop him.