Jason Todd x reader

Requested by @GIRLONFIYAH14
F/p=favorite pancakes

Y/n's pov

       Sunlight caused me to wake up, I felt strong arms tightening around me as I did. I turned around to see my newly married husband, Jason Todd, "Jay," I sang "wake up," Jason groaned and buried his face into my neck "don't want to," he grumbled, I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled, "Jay, it's a new day and we're on our honeymoon, let's not put it into waste," I said, Jason sighed, "can you walk?" he asked, I realized that I can't because he took my virginity last night, "no, I cannot," I admitted "then we're staying in bed till you can," Jason said, he propped himself up with his elbow and looked at me lovingly, I sighed, "can you at least get breakfast?" I asked, Jason kissed me, "nope, I wanna stay here with my gorgeous wife," he said "Jayyyyyyyyy," I whined "okay, okay," Jason said "what do you want for breakfast?" "f/p pancakes," I said, Jason got up and left the bed. 

       I managed to sit up on the bed, I looked at the mirror to see a lot of hickeys on my neck, collarbone, and up to my ears, 'damn it, Jason,' I thought and growled. 

       I remember yesterday so well, I felt like an actual princess because of Stephanie and Tam, Jason looked so dashing in his tux, Dick and Tim were his best men, Stephanie and Cassandra Cain were my bridesmaids, Barbara made it to the wedding but she couldn't be my maid of honor so Tam took her place. 

       I was so into remembering the wedding I didn't even realize Jason was sitting in front of me till he bopped my nose, he had a plate of 5 f/p pancakes with butter on the side and a cup of syrup, "some things never change about you," Jason chuckled "were you thinking of me?" "kinda," I said "I was remembering the wedding," I said, Jason smiled and divided the pancakes up, 3 for him and 2 for me.

        Once I finished, Jason took the plates away and once he did he crashed his lips against mine, he pinned me down to the bed. 

       "Hold it, tiger," I mumbled before Jason kissed me again, "I need to get washed up," Jason kissed me again "that can wait," he mumbled, I pulled away and shoved his face to the side. 

       I managed to get to the bathroom of our suite "Y/nnnnn, you left a mess here," Jason whined, I poked my head out, "you're gonna have to fix that mess up yourself then," I said "get back here," he whined "sorry, Ja-Jason, no, that's not fair," I said, Jason pouted at me, I sighed and walked back to him, I straddled his waist, "I get a foot massage after I take a shower," I declared "for you, babe, anything," Jason said and kissed me again.

Not sure this is what you wanted @GIRLONFIYAH14 but I tried my best. Vote, comment and request!

DC Comics One Shot|| (COMPLETED/NEW REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara