Jason Todd x reader

Requested by @Damiansbeloved

Y/n's pov

       "For the last time, Jason! stop resisting!" I snapped at my idiotic and extremely stubborn boyfriend Jason Todd, "you are not my mother, Y/n," Jason snapped "well, excuse me for trying to be a good girlfriend," I snapped, Jason sighed, "Jason, you're sick, there is no way I'm letting you go on patrol," I said "and what are you going to do about it?" Jason asked, I sighed, "you're gonna wish you didn't ask that," and about 20 minutes later, Jason found himself tied to the bed with Dick and me looking at him, "that was kinda fun," said Dick, I whacked his head, "ow!" "that's my boyfriend, Richard," I growled "now, go, it's time for you to go on patrol," I said "and tell Bats, Jason is too sick to go on patrol," "I am not!" Jason protested "yes you are," Dick and I chorused together, Dick gave me a small head rub and he's gone, I fixed my hair and sat on Jason's stomach gently. 

       "Jay, you're sick, you'll come home with more wounds than usual," I said, I made him look at me by holding his chin, "baby, I love you, you know that," I said, I laid down on top of him, "I just can't lose you," Jason sighed "alright, fine," Jason grumbled "can you please untie me?" I smiled and started untying him, he then pulled me onto his lap when he sat up, "where will I be without you?" he asked "probably sneezing on bad guys," I replied, Jason burst out laughing at my joke and leaned in for a kiss, I moved to the side so he kissed my cheek instead, "babe, come on!" Jason whined "no kisses until you're not sick anymore, mister," I said "fine then," said Jason "I'm not letting you go," "really, Jay?" "yup," "I have to go to work," "nope," "Jason," "nah-uh," "Jason. Peter. Todd. let. me. go. right. now," "no matter how hard you try to be tough you're still cute," I slapped his chest and leaned against him, "fine, I'll call in sick," I grumbled, I grabbed my phone and called my boss, he agreed to let me stay home, "there? Happy?" I asked "yup," said Jason "since you're sick too, can I have a kiss now?" "no," "but babe!"