Bruce Wayne x reader

No romance thing, more like a family thing okay? you're basically 10 years old that takes on the Year Of Blood. A quick description of how you look, based on the Son Of Batman movie, Talia has brown hair and green eyes so yeah, basically you look just like her but with Bruce's eyes. Damian is not going to be part of this, as much as I don't want to say this but he does not exist yet.

Y/n's pov

       I felt Mother's arms tightening around me as she carried my limp body to the Lazarus Pit, she gently kissed the top of my head and she let go of me. Few minutes later I resurfaced screaming of the effects from the pit, I felt strong arms pulling me out, I leaned against a broad chest...... Grandfather, I buried my face into his neck as my breathing evened out, I heard voices as I blacked out. 

       The next time I woke up, I found myself in bed with comfortable clothing on with Mother by my side, she pushed a strand of brown hair out my face, "هل أنت بخير، الحبيب؟" (are you alright, beloved?) she asked softly "كل ما يضر، الأم،" (everything hurts, Mother) I said softly, Mother kissed my forehead and held me gently, I sat up, "I don't recall what happened to me during the Year Of Blood," I said "you were pummeled to the ground on last stage," said Mother "you were horribly injured. We didn't have a choice, the Lazarus Pit was the only solution to keep you alive," Mother said, she kissed my forehead and held me close. 

       "You're not safe here anymore, beloved, I think it's about time you meet your father," said Mother "you never speak about him," I said "does he know I exist?" "no, he does not," said Mother "your father is a wise man, learn well from him," Mother said and got up to leave "pack your belongings and meet me at the harbor," Mother ordered "will I return?" I asked, Mother stopped and looked at me again, "no," she said softly and shut the door.

Batman's pov

       I tracked down Killer Croc and just when he was about to hit me with his new tail someone shocked him from behind, "well hello, beloved," said Talia, she brought me back to a ship, "what do you want?" I asked "your protection," said Talia, she offered me a glass, "no thank you," I said "and why do you need my protection? You're already a well fighter yourself," "the protection is not for me," said Talia "it's for our daughter," daughter? I heard footsteps, a young girl at the age of 10 stepped forward, she cocked her head to the side, "Y/n, beloved, meet your father, the Dark Knight," Talia said, she crouched down to the girl, Y/n's, side, "why didn't you or Grandfather tell me about him?" asked Y/n "I've heard him speak about the Dark Knight but never told me he's my father," my eyes scanned over her, she looks just like her mother, "she'll be better off in your hands than mine," Talia said "she'll be safer," I crossed my arms, "what makes you think I'll take her in?" I asked "Bruce," Talia said sternly "please, I am desperate to keep my child safe," said Talia, I looked at the child again only to be met with bright blue eyes....... my eyes. 

       Minutes later I found myself with Y/n watching the ship leave, "did you know I existed?" Y/n asked following me to the Batmobile "no," I said, the hatch opened, Y/n tossed her bag in and got in, I drove off. I quickly explained what happened to Alfred, "very well, sir," Alfred said "a bedroom will be prepared for her," and the screen went black, I quickly glanced at Y/n only to find her looking outside, curiosity in her excited eyes. 

       The Batmobile came to a stop in the Batcave, I jumped out and Y/n followed, when I took off cowl I saw her looking around in awe, "Grandfather told me about the Batcave," she said, she turned to face me, "I didn't think it had this many gadgets," "the child is very curious," Alfred said, he came in with a mug of coffee, I gladly accepted it, another mug is set for Y/n but warm milk. 

       She took it, "I never liked coffee but I like the scent," she said taking a sip of milk, "which is why I prefer milk," "I'm surprise you don't drink tea," I said "I do but I prefer milk over tea," she said "how well trained are you?" I asked, Y/n took another sip of milk, "I've been training since I was 3," she said, she drained the last of the milk and handed it back to Alfred with a quick 'thank you' "heads up," I said and quickly threw a batarang at her, she caught it without a problem, "good reflexes," I commented "Mother was very serious about my training," said Y/n "what weapon?" I asked "I can use any weapon but I prefer a katana," said Y/n, she balanced the batarang, "this is heavier than it looks," she said handing it back to me, I took it and slid it back into my utility belt, "indeed it is," I agreed. 

       Her skills are indeed impressive and somehow she doesn't mind my rule when it came to criminals, her brown hair is braided back, her katana is just above her waistline which surprises me, "are you ready?" I asked, she smiled at me, "let's go!" she said "careful, Robin," I said "don't let your excitement get in the way," she saluted to me, "yes sir!" she said, this may not be so bad.

You hate me, you hate me so, so much because I didn't add Dami and let you take his place. I'm srry, this idea has been going round and round in my head so I decided to do it. Vote, comment and request?