Roy Harper x younger reader

This is the very first one shot that is not a Batboy so srry Batfamily fans, hope you enjoy though, this one shot is based on the TV show Arrow Roy so yeah.
________________________________
Roy's pov

       Oliver called in, he said he needed help with something. I was supposed to meet up with Thea for dinner, I guess it's a change of plans. Once I made it the Arrow Cave Oliver came in, he looked frustrated and worried, it must be about his 7 year old daughter Y/n. 

       Now, Y/n is pretty small for her age yet she is the sweetest, the most adorable, kind, and funny kid you can ever meet. 

        "Oliver, she's going to be fine," I said "you put a tracker on her right?" Oliver took a deep breath and nodded "just track her tracker and we'll find her," I said "I'm already on it," said Felicity "found her,"

Y/n's pov

I sniffled again, I want Daddy and Uncle John, why is Matt such a big meanie?

Flashback

       Uncle John was supposed to pick me up after school but he isn't here yet which is weird since he's always here. I frowned, I pulled out my phone from my backpack to call Daddy if he knows if Uncle John is on his way. Daddy didn't pick up, he must be busy at the company again, I guess I can call Aunt Thea if she knows. 

       Just when I was about to hit call a hand grabbed me and dragged me away "let go!" I shouted, I bit my attacker, he yelled but didn't let go, "you naughty little girl!" he growled, that voice, Matt? I glare at him, it is indeed Matt, "your daddy isn't here to save you this time Y/n," he said with an evil grin, he snatched my phone and smashed it. 

       He then pulled a bag over my head.

Flashback over

Daddy, I want you, I'm scared.

Roy's pov

       Oliver was hesitant on sending me to save Y/n, Dig offered to go with me so here we are, standing in front of an old abandoned warehouse "it has to be a warehouse," I grumbled "Arsenal, just get her out," Dig ordered "right," I said "go around, I'll go through the air vents," I said, Dig nodded and we split. 

       Once inside the air vents I heard gun shots, I quickly moved, I found Y/n tied up to a chair with tape over her mouth, tears poured down her cheeks. Poor Y/n, she must be scared and I know how much she misses her daddy. I quickly pulled the top of the air vent off and jumped out. I quickly knocked out the guards, Dig came in, he's uninjured. I quickly undid Y/n's bonds, I took out another guard while Dig picked her up. 

       Y/n clinged onto Dig tightly and we left. Once back at the Arrow Cave, Oliver quickly took Y/n from Dig and kissed her forehead, Y/n shifted in her father's arms since she fell asleep on our way back. Tears wouldn't stop pouring down Oliver's cheek as he held Y/n in his arms. Y/n shifted in her father's arms again and yawned, she rubbed her eyes and spotted me. Y/n squirmed around in Oliver's arms, Oliver got the message and placed her down. Y/n happily ran to me and I caught her. 

       "Argh! you're so cute," I said making Y/n giggle "thank you for saving me, Roy! love you!" she said "aw, love you too kiddo," I said, I picked her up and smiled at her. 

       Y/n giggled happily again, she rested her head on my shoulder and sighed, I caught the sight of Oliver smiling at me, I smiled back as Y/n got comfortable in my arms, she yawned again and fell asleep. I kissed her forehead lovingly, no one hurts my baby sister.

Aw, cute! I really like this one shot. Comment, vote and request people! Hope you all enjoyed!