Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by @reneigade so srry this is late too.
Key:Y/w=your weapon
S/n=superhero name

Y/n's pov

       It's that time of night again, the time where all hell breaks loose and somebody has to clean up the mess once it's done. I pulled on my black leather jacket, black tight jeans, black combat boots and a bandanna on. I grabbed my y/w and left, with my grappling gun, I shot myself up to a rooftop. I sensed a presence behind me and I turned around quickly with my knife out. Robin. 

       "Must you always do that?" I growled before looking at the streets again, he didn't say anything before standing next to me. 

       "Anything?" Robin asked "nothing," I replied and we stayed silent again till we heard a gunshot, Robin and I shared a look, "let's go," he said and left "never giving me anytime to follow," I mumbled and followed, with swift moves Robin and I took out the gang quickly.

        After that Robin and I are on top of a building again, "it's getting late," I mumbled "so?" he asked "he doesn't make you stay up this late does he?" I asked "you have school tomorrow," I added, that's right ladies and gentlemen, I know who is he underneath the mask and Batman still trusts me even though I hacked into the Batcomputer and got the information that way.

        Robin and Red Robin tracked me down only to be met with a nasty cat fight, Red Robin received a broken arm, a busted lip and a black eye while Robin returned with a sprained nose, his left arm twisted in an odd angle. 

       Now, I'm no criminal, I was threatened so I did it, who threatened me you ask? the Joker of course. Enough of talking about his identity, nothing's going on anymore right now. Robin sighed, "you might as well come with me to meet the Dark Knight officially," he said "you sure he's not going to kill me?" I asked "we don't kill people," Robin snapped "really?" I asked "what about Red Hood?" I asked "that's different," Robin retorted "how?" I asked "you know the answer to that," it's true, I do know the answer to that, I was there when he was resurrected. 

       Ra's and Talia Al Ghul took me in after Robin left and both trained me well but I'm not very skilled like Robin is though but I'm good. 

       "He won't remember me," I said "he was driven into madness when he was resurrected," I added "it doesn't mean you can't see him now and explain how you know him," said Robin "as long as the Dark Knight kills me," I said "for the last time, he doesn't kill just be worried about his "famous" Batglare," Robin said using quotation marks when he said "Batglare" "alright," I said. 

       Robin jumped off the building and I followed. Soon, I'm on the back of the Batbike with Robin driving. 

Robin's pov

       I bet the first thing Jason's going to do is flirt with her before she can even say anything, the last thing she remembers about him is that he was 18 when he was resurrected and now he's 23 since 5 years have passed by. 

       The Batcave came into view, once inside, s/n and I jumped off, we were met with the "famous" Batglare "Father," I acknowledged, s/n didn't say anything, "why did you bring her here?" asked Father "she already knows who we really are," I said "is Red Hood here?" s/n asked shattering the silence to her "no, why?" Red Robin asked "he and I know each other," s/n said "well, not really," she added "who knows me?" asked Red Hood, he leaned against the wall, "I saw you get resurrected," said s/n "I was the one who helped Ra's convince Talia to resurrect you and I saw you jump out of the window, I searched for you with Ra's army," she said, she turned to face Father, "I am asking to join your team," she said "I am not afraid of fighting, I'm a vigilante in the more dangerous and poorer parts of Gotham," she went on "I'm not afraid of death, I'm not afraid of guns, knives, rapist, drug dealers, mad men, psychopaths, killers, nothing," she said "will you die for the city?" asked Father "yes," she said "are you certain you can take the training I am giving you?" he asked "yes," she said "very well," said Father and so, she began her training. 

                                                      *time skip*

S/n's pov

       3 years, 3 years of training and I am officially Batman's sidekick. Robin and I got a bit closer each day, Red Hood too got closer to me, we argue once in awhile but not often. Robin and I are perched on a building again, Robin just finished sharpening his katana with a rock. 

       "Anything?" he asked just like all those years ago, "nothing," I said "good," he said "good? what do you mean goo-?" I began but was cut off with warm lips meeting mine. Robin pushed me up against the wall, my hands above my head because Robin has them pinned "he's going to kill us," I mumbled "I don't care," he mumbled back, he pulled away and softly began kissing my neck, I gasped softly when he bit my neck gently "quite," he hissed "Robin, stop," I moaned, Robin released my wrists, I gasped again "Robin, please stop," I gasped out. 

       Robin growled softly and pulled away, I pulled him in for a kiss but that's it. "That's all you're getting," I said while rubbing my neck, Robin grabbed my hand and we both left. 

I did not meant for Robin to be..... like that? I don't really know the right word for it since he and you didn't really do it so um, hope you enjoyed?