17k special!

Eh, I decided to continue the older Batsis special one. Thanks for the 17k though!

       What happens when two certain red heads meet the famous Batsis? will they fight for her love?

Wally West

       Wally happened to be visiting Dick when you and him met. The first thing he said "hey there, babe, your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?" you gave him a look and said "they sure would. Just let me know when you get your sorry butt back to hell," Wally just gave you a look as you walked by while Dick was laughing his sorry butt off.

Roy Harper

       Jason of course got himself injured and the Batcave was too far away. Jason gave you directions to the Outlaws HQ and you brought him there, you then started patching him up. "Hey, Ja-who's the chick?" said a deep voice, you looked up to see a guy your age, "Roy, meet my older sister, Y/n. Y/n, this is my other partner in crime Roy Harper," said Jason, you gave him a smile and returned to stitching Jason again, "ow!" Jason said jumping a bit.

       Of course both asked you out on a date but not at the same time of course or that'll bring a lot of fights between the two of them. Dick wasn't really happy about it when he found out you were dating his best friend and neither was Jason when he found out about Roy dating you. The only thing that keeps those two from killing Roy and Wally is that they keep you happy, both gave each a look that said 'if they break her heart we're going to kill them right?'