Roy Harper x reader

This idea just popped into my head so this is like a random one shot so enjoy I guess?
Key:S/n=superhero name

Y/n's pov

       "How did this happen again?" I asked to Roy, we both stared at the kiddie team and when I say kiddie I really mean it. 

       The original team turned into babies! "I have no idea," Roy said, little Wally laughed and held me leg giving me a big smile, "hi!" he said, I got to admit he's cuter when he's a baby, "I can't believe they made us babysit them," Roy grumbled "I had to cancel our date!" I picked Wally up and kissed Roy's cheek, "hey, we can always do it some other time," I said "first, let's take care of the kids," "fine," Roy grumbled. Once I placed Wally down he's gone "Wally! get back here!" I called out but all I heard was his giggles "yo! Artemis!" I heard Roy yelp out, I looked over to him to see an arrow holding Roy in place while little Artemis laughed and clapped her hands together in joy.

        I snatched her bow and arrow making her cry, I winced but ignored it just for a tiny bit, I pulled the arrow out. Roy glared at Artemis while I handed her bow back but not her arrows, she seemed pleased "now, time to catch the speedster," I said "you look after the kids, I'll catch him," said Roy "you sure?" I asked "don't you trust me?" he asked "alright, good luck catching him," I said. 

       Once Roy left, I turned to face the rest of the kids only to see everyone but Artemis gone, I groaned, 'great, where could they be?' I asked myself as I looked around. I immediately knew where Aqualad will be, I headed to the showers and found him there "Kaldur, come here," I said in a kind and sweet voice, "come to s/n," I said "no," he said stubbornly "come here," I said "do you want Aquaman to be mad?" I asked "do you want to disobey your king?" "no," he said quietly "then come here," I said and he did, I took his hand and guided him back. 

       Artemis waved hi to Aqualad, "alright, stay here and don't go anywhere," I said, both nodded and I left.  

       "Alright," I said with a huff "where would I go if I were a sneaky little bird?" I asked "somewhere dark, duh!" I muttered, what a great 'hello Megan' moment.

        I started searching in every dark place I can think of, 'great, he's nowhere to be seen,' I thought 'wait a minute,' I thought, I headed to the kitchen and went to the oven where the vent is. I heard childish giggling. Yup, he's there. I pulled the entrance off, I pulled out a flashlight and sure enough, Robin's in there. 

       "Come here Robin," I said "come here," Robin shook his head and went farther from me, "you don't want an anxious Daddybats on your tail do you?" "no," Robin said "good, then come on down," I said and he did, I caught him and carried him back to Aqualad and Artemis. 

       'Now, time for the big guy,' I thought and walked away. First place I looked is the training room but he's not there, then I looked through every room but he's not in any of them 'jeez! he's the biggest out of all of them and I can't even find him!' I heard giggling making me stop 'dang it, I forgot M'gann,' I thought "M'gann," I sang "come out," another giggle 'no,' M'gann said through the telepathic link "M'gann, get out of my head," I said "now," M'gann realized how serious my voice is and stopped "good, now, come on out or I will call you uncle," I threatened "can we make cookies?" she asked "yes we can make cookies," I said "yay!" she cheered, I took her hand, "before we do, M'gann, can you help me find Superboy?" I asked "okay!" she said and we took off. 

       We found Superboy in the living room, "Superboy," I said softly "come here, come to S/n," I said "come on," "no," he said "Superboy, come on, please?" I begged "M'gann is here," I added "come here please," I said "or what?" he asked "or I'll bring big bad Superman here," I said "yeah right," he said "please Superboy? I'll give you my cookies if you do," M'gann said, Superboy didn't say anything but grunted, I took that as a sign of yes? I picked M'gann up and she rested on my waist while Superboy followed behind me. 

       When we returned we found Roy holding a tied up Wally, Artemis and Robin are laughing while Kaldur just stared "told you I'll get him," said Roy with a smirk "well, at least I got the last two," I said, M'gann tugged my shirt, "cookies?" she asked hopefully "cookies," I agreed and we both went to the kitchen.

*time skip*

       After the cookies were done and cooled off, the kids ate them and they fell asleep. Roy and I slumped into a couch with the kids at our feet "I hope we never have to do this again," he said "hey, at least we did it," I said, I curled up by Roy's side with my head resting on his shoulder, "hopefully the Justice League return soon," I said "yeah, I just want to head on back home where we can just relax," Roy agreed. 

       Roy and I shared a quick kiss but Roy immediately deepened it, I moaned and pulled him closer to me "Roy, careful, we have kids present," I said, Roy sighed, he laid down with me against his chest, because of fatigue and Roy's warmth I fell asleep and Roy followed shortly.

*time skip*

3rd person view

       The Justice League returned to see the two babysitters they had asked to look after the kids sleeping with the kids at their feet. "Well, at least this didn't crash and burn," said Flash "true," Green Arrow agreed "I'm also surprised Roy actually stayed to do this," said Green Arrow "he only stayed because of Y/n," Black Canary scolded at Green Arrow.

Well, this one was fun to write, I'm not sure if I should do a part 2 for this. Hope you enjoyed!