6k Special!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! 6k people! 6k! I am so happy, except Donald Trump became president, but other than that I am happy!!!!! Thank you guys soooooooooo much, love you all!

       Ever wonder what it will be like if you were the oldest child of the Wayne family? of course you have! and you love it.

Bruce Wayne

       Let's be honest here, you're one of Bruce's many girlfriends' daughter or at least one of them right? I don't know, Y/n, why don't you ask your father? Anyways, you were pretty young when your mother dumped you into your father's arms, from what your father said she didn't want you at all and so, she left without hesitation.

       When it comes to being the father Bruce needs to be he pushes aside everything he was about to do and pays attention to you now. "Daddy," you whimpered "what happened, my little bat?" Bruce asked picking you up "Daddy, I don't want to go to school anymore, there's a mean kid that won't stop picking on me," you hiccuped, Bruce kissed the top of your head gently, "don't worry, my little bat, I'll take care of it," your father said "promise?" you asked looking up at him "promise," your father said, he kissed your forehead lovingly.

       The next day when you went to your homeroom you didn't see your bully "your father took care of him/her," your teacher said "now, if there are anymore problems like that please come to me next time, Y/n, I'll help you and your father out," your teacher said and smiled at you, you smiled back and went to your seat.

Dick Grayson

       Of course you already know your father is Batman and he let you become his first sidekick, your name is Nightingale. You and your father had got a call from a circus that came into Gotham and you both rushed off to face that problem. It was a couple of goons that ordered the owner for protection money.

       After defeating them you and your father decided to watch the show but a tragedy struck, the Flying Grayson's fell to their death leaving their son an orphan "calmează-te, va fi bine," (calm down, it's going to alright) you said to the shaken boy "m-mea mamă și tată, o-sunt th-?" (m-my mother and father, are th-?) he began "imi pare rau," (I'm sorry) you said, he burst into tears and you pulled him close.

       Haly, the owner of the circus, took the boy by the hand and lead him away, "what's going to happen to him Dad?" you asked looking at our father "I don't know, Y/n," your father admitted "Dad, can we adopt him?" you asked, and that's what you and your father did, you adopted little Richard.

       Dick immediately warmed up to you and you let him since he needed as much comfort as possible from you. Often, during the night, Dick will climb into bed with you and you let him, when he slept in his own room for the first time he had a nightmare and you had to sleep with him for the night, ever since then, Dick has been coming to your room instead of his own.

Jason Todd

       You were walking home from the library when a pervert pinned you up against the wall, "give me all your money," he said "I don't have any," you said "then I guess I'll have fun with you instead," he said his hand creeping to your pants but a pipe hit his head making him drop to the side.

       A boy stood in front of you with the pipe in hand "you okay?" he asked "yeah," you said, the man groaned, "come on, let's get out of here before the police finds us," the boy said "but I don't know you and my father and brother will be worried," you said "lucky," the boy muttered "what's wrong? Don't you have parents?" you asked "why do you care?" he snapped, you were hurt and started walking away.

       You told your father about the boy you met and he warned you to stay away from him. The following week you saw the same boy walking around in the Manor "DAD!" you hollered "THAT BOY THAT I MET IS HERE!!" the boy gave you a look "that's because I adopted him Y/n," your father said, you gave him a 'wtf Dad? Why didn't you tell me before?' look

Tim Drake

       When Tim was brought to the Manor you thought he was super cute "awwwww! You're so cute!" you said hugging him, ever since that day, you've been spending a lot of time with Tim and that got Jason and Dick jealous and a competition occurred.

        Tim, Dick and Jason were desperately trying to see who you like better "hey n/n, can you read to me?" Tim asked holding out a book "sure, Tim," you said, Tim happily crawled onto your lap and you started reading, Tim spotted Jason and Dick and he stuck out his tongue at them.

       "Hey n/n, wanna practice your trapeze act?" Dick asked while you were reading "sure, Dick," you said "sorry, Timmy," you added tousling Tim's hair before leaving.

       Just when you and Dick were about to open the door Jason got your attention "n/n, I'm bored," Jason said "play with me," "I'll play with you once in done practicing with the bars kay, Jay?" you said, Jason pouted while Dick smirked and you both entered the gym.

       Half an hour later, Jason seriously wanted your attention and threw a fit making you sigh "sorry, Dick, duty calls," you said, you walked over to Jason and took him by the hand.

       Jason led you to his bedroom only to find Tim waiting for you both "hey Timmy," you greeted him "I know you want me to finish reading but I promised Jason that I'll spend some time with him too," you said "can I come?" he asked hopefully "I wanna come too!" Dick said, Tim hugged your arm while Dick hugged your waist and Jason held your other arm, "DAD! I NEED HELP!" you hollered

Damian Wayne

       Damian is known to be sarcastic and blunt but for some reason that didn't bother you and that surprised him. No matter what he said you always smiled at him and said something positive to him "why do you care?" he snapped "I care because you're my brother and siblings help each other," you said, you picked up a needle and started sewing his wound up.

       Like Dick when he was a child, Damian also has nightmares, he didn't want to admit them but one was very bad and his screaming caused you to rush to his bedroom.

       Damian also had his katana that time, while trying to wake him up you got several deep cuts and Damian felt guilty "Damian, it's fine," you said as Alfred patched you up "next time when you have a nightmare, don't bring your katana with you and come to my bedroom. I am happy to sleep with you," and that's what Damian did, he was very hesitant about it but he started opening up and sleeping with you everyday.

I seriously loved writing Tim's, it was hilarious to me. Vote, comment and request!