Tim Drake x reader

Requested by OliviaPierce9 you're the younger sister of Arsenal and he is extremely protective of you. 
S/n=superhero name

Y/n's pov

       Ever since Arsenal woke up he's been by my side no matter what, no matter what I do he's just there, I guess he wants to make up all 8 years. I was only 10 when I found out the Roy I had thought was my brother is a clone and nobody has seen him in awhile. I really do miss the clone Roy a lot, I wonder where he is now. 

       Currently I am on the couch with Wolf by my side, and for once Arsenal isn't by my side, I spotted Robin talking to Wondergirl, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, for many years I love him but he seemed to be taking interest in Wondergirl than me. 

       "You're in love with him," said a voice making me jump, I turned to see Nightwing, "what gave it away?" I asked looking at Robin again "from how you're looking at him," said Nightwing, he sat down next to me, "love is complicated, lay your cards down right and you'll win but make the wrong move, not only will you lose your lover but chance as well," said Nightwing "you're not making me feel any better," I said, Wolf nuzzled his face into my side and walked away, "some friend you are!" I called after him making Nightwing laugh a bit, "you know, if you just tell him there's a possibility he likes you back," Nightwing said "as if Arsenal will let me date," I said "ever since he woke up he's been by my side nonstop," I said "yeah but he's not with you now," said Nightwing, that rang the bell, "you sent him on a mission," I realized "that's right," said Nightwing "and it looks like Robin is looking for you," Nightwing added, I looked up to see Robin walking to my direction, I turned to face Nightwing again only to find him gone, 'what is with Batman's proteges disappearing like that?!' I asked myself "you okay, s/n?" I heard Robin asking me "yeah, I'm fine," I said turning to face him only to find him a bit too close to me, "what did Nightwing tell you?" Robin asked "just personal stuff," I said "he's a detective, Robin, so of course he knows about my personal stuff," I said, Robin let out a small laugh and looked down, "wow, I did not expect that," said Robin, I let out a small nervous laugh and looked down at my lap, "s/n?" "Robin?" we both said at the same time "you go first," Robin said "no, you go first," I said, Robin hesitantly took my hand making my heart race a bit, "s/n, you joined the team 2 years ago and you are one of the most feistiest girls I've ever met. I guess that's the type of girls that I keep falling for," said Robin "what I'm trying to say is," Robin went on "I love you," Robin finished, he got closer to me and I did the same, slowly, our lips met. 

       "ROBIN! GET AWAY FROM MY BABY SISTER!" I heard Arsenal yelling, we barely kissed and he had to walk in, "run," I said "what?" Robin asked "run," I repeated "he won't hurt me since I'm baby sister but he will not regret his actions once he's done with you," I said, Robin gulped and took off running, Arsenal quickly caught up with him, jeez, even though he was stuck in ice for 8 years he's pretty fast. I hope Arsenal won't do anything too hurtful on Robin.