14k special!

What happens when when Y/n L/n captures the heart of three guys? who's heart did she catch? Wallace Rudolph West, Roy Harper and Richard John Grayson of course. How did she catch them? well, I'm about to tell you.

Wally West

       Originally you're from the Batfamily and the biological daughter of the Dark Knight, yes, you are also the older sister of Damian which also kinda explains how you met Wally. Richard brought Wally over for the weekend and that's how you met. Wally, also, was asked to be part of a mission once for the team and you happened to be part of the mission too.

       When the mission was over you and Wally were talking a lot causing a very jealous bird to jump in. Ever since then, Wally had been coming over to the Wayne Manor more times than ever making the oldest bird even more jealous.

Roy Harper

       You were following a large lead in Star City and you were attacked by Captain Cold, while you were fighting him off Red Arrow swooped in to help you take him down. With the multiple injuries you received, Red Arrow brought you back to one of the hideouts that he and Green Arrow had installed around the city.

       While you recovered you and Roy spent a lot of time together. Nightwing grew worried about you and instantly went to Star City following your tracked with the help of Robin.

Dick Grayson

       When Damian was brought back from nearly killing a man Dick received quite a lot of wounds from your dearly beloved brother. Instead of Alfred taking care of him you did, after yelling at Damian for doing this in Arabic of course.

       What happens when the three ask you out on a date at the same time? who will you choose? comment down below and I'll write a separate chapter for each.