Roy Harper x reader

Roy's pov

       I smirked as Y/n slept in my arms, I pushed a strand of h/c hair from her face. She shifted, her face is buried in my neck now, I tightened my arms around her but that caused her to wake up "hey," she said sleepily "hey," I said softly kissing her neck "what time is it?" she asked "it's nearly 8," I said "hmm, I need to get to the train soon," Y/n said "you know how strict my boss is when it comes to getting on time," "yeah, because of Barry," I said with a smirk "yeah, trust a speedster to be late," she said and stretched, I kissed her neck again, "Roy, stop," Y/n said her fingers running through my hair, I smirked and started kissing her neck even more.

        Y/n took a sharp intake when I came across her sweet spot, I trapped her so she doesn't try to run, "Roy, God damnit," Y/n whimpered, I bit her neck leaving a hickey, "I love you," I murmured and got off of her, she sat up and rubbed her neck, "did you really have to leave a hickey?" she asked "hmh, didn't want any guys to try and steal you," I said pressing a sweet kiss to her lips, "Roy, you know how protective Barry is," Y/n said "he won't let any guys get to me," "I've realized," I said "I'm surprised he's letting me date you," I said "eh, he trusts you that's why," Y/n said, she got out of bed and got ready for the new day. 

       I sighed and followed her lead. 

Y/n's pov

       I kissed Roy gently and rested my forehead against his, "I'll see you right back here at 6," I said "love you," Roy murmured "I love you more," I said with a giggle "that's impossible," Roy said making me laugh "see you," I said and got on the train. The train slowly began leaving, soon, the station and Roy disappeared, I received a text. 

Roy:I miss you already

Me:me too Roy, you'll see me soon though

Roy:I know, see you then

       I smiled and slipped my phone into my pocket "hey there, gorgeous," said a guy, he sat next to me and threw his arm around my shoulder, I shoved him away, "get away from me, you pervert," I said "ooooh, a feisty one," said the pervert "I have a boyfriend," I said "oh come on, he won't know," said the pervert, my fingers etched their way to the pepper spray I always kept in my pocket, I yanked it out and sprayed making him howl in pain. 

       "What's going on here?" asked a driver, I forgot there's two of them, "this pervert nearly raped me," I said, the pervert stumbled to his feet and wiped his eyes, "you'll pay for that, bitch," the pervert said, the driver grabbed him, "I don't think so," the driver said and dragged him off, I pulled my phone out and dialed Barry's number "Barry? Can you pick me up from the train station? I don't feel comfortable walking there by myself anymore," "alright, I'll be there soon," "get here on time too," "*chuckle* yes ma'am," I hung up and pulled my knees up to my chest. Soon, the  train station to Central City came into view. 

       I got off the train, I immediately started looking for a familiar blond with green eyes, I spotted him and started walking to him but a hand grabbed me, "let go you, pervert!" I growled yanking on my arm "no way, you and I need to finish," the pervert said "Barry! Barry! Help me!" I shouted, the pervert clamped a hand over my mouth, "shut it, you," the pervert said, another hand grabbed me, whoever it is pulled me close to his chest. Barry. 

       I immediately started relaxing in his arms, "if a lady says let go, you let go," said Barry, the pervert glared at me and left. I sighed while Barry rubbed soothing circles on my shoulders "you alright?" he asked "not really," I said "when you're going back home I'm taking you back myself," Barry declared "fine with me," I said, Barry then took my hand gently and lead me away from the station. 

       During our walk to CCPD I texted Roy

Me:Barry's going to take me home today, I had a run in with a pervert in the train

Roy:what happened? 

Me:just a pervert that wanted to have sex with me

Roy:that's it, I'm going to work with you tomorrow

Me:Roy, don't

Roy:or what? 

Me:or I'll bring Oliver into this, he needs you

Roy:fine, as long as Barry stays close to you

Me:fine with me                             

                        *time skip*

       Barry has been sticking by my side the entire day since I'm the only girl that's a forensic scientist here. 

       "Hey, you wanna head back?" Barry asked "sure," I said "great, let me tell the boss we're heading home early," said Barry and he left. I just finished washing my hands when Barry came by to pick me up. 

       We both left, Barry checked to make sure that no one was around to see him and he quickly got changed, "you know the drill," said Flash, he handed me a pair of goggles and I pulled it on.

        Flash then picked me up, I buried my face into his chest and he took off. Minutes later we reached Star City and right in front of my apartment "thanks, Flash," I said pulling the goggles off, "no problem, kiddo, I'll pick you up again tomorrow," said Flash "same time?" I asked "same time," Flash agreed "don't be late too," I added, Flash chuckled, "yes ma'am," he said and took off. I went inside the apartment, I opened the door only to be hugged hard by Roy, he pulled away and started asking questions.

        "Roy, stop! I'm fine!" I said "no hurts, no cuts, no injuries, nothing," I said "I appreciate you being worried about me," I said, I leaned up and kissed him, "I love you," I said softly, Roy picked me up by my thighs and carried me to the bedroom, he then placed me down and hovered above me, "nobody can look at you like that but me," he growled and kissed me hungrily.