Bart Allen x reader

Requested by @twdismylife77

Y/n's pov

       "I don't understand," I said as I followed my father and mentor Green Lantern, aka Hal Jordan, to the zeta tubes, "I have my ring, Dad, why do I need to join a team?" Dad chuckled "I was just like you when I first got my ring, Y/n, when I joined the Justice League, I learned I need to depend on my teammates too," Dad said "and that is why you're joining the team," "this is pointless," I whined "it's not pointless, sweet spark," said Dad, I glared at him when he called me 'sweet spark' it's a nickname that Dad gave me when I was little, I loved wires when I was a kid for some reason. 

       Dad went inside the zeta tube first "recognized, Green Lantern, 16," the zeta tube said and Dad's gone, I went in. 

       "Recognized, Green Lantern B33," the zeta tube said and I too am gone. I stepped out of the zeta tube, I found the entire Young Justice League looking at me "team, this is my daughter Green Lantern," Dad said "because there are three Green Lanterns, call me, Y/n, I don't mind," I said "but on the field it's Green Lantern," I added, Aqualad came up to me, "welcome to the team, Y/n," he said, I shook his hand, one by one, the team introduced themselves.

        I already like Impulse, aka Bart Allen, I smiled at his hyperness, "jeez, Bart, don't you ever sit still?" I asked "nope, I'm a speedster, all speedsters are like me," Bart said "I met your grandfather, he isn't like that," I said "that's because he's been the Flash for years," said Bart "true," I said.

                                                       *time skip*

       10 months have passed by and Bart and I got closer each passing day. 

       "Sinestro has been causing trouble lately," Aqualad briefed us "we are ordered to take him down," "wouldn't it be better if I take him on since I'm a Green Lantern?" I asked "your father asked you not to attack," Aqualad said "because he's afraid of losing me, great," I said "exactly the reason, Y/n," said Dad "Y/n, Sinestro is a very dangerous Yellow Lantern, let your team help you instead of you fighting him without help," "I can take care of myself just fine," I said "Y/n, do not disobey me," Aqualad said "or what? You'll kick me off the team? Go ahead," I said with sarcasm laced into my tone and I walked away. 

       We were deployed 'Lantern, you shouldn't have said that' M'gann said through the telepathic link 'great, how many more people are going to whine about me?' I grumbled 'look, Lantern, we get that you don't like be babied but your dad is doing it for your own safety' Robin said 'ooooooh sure' I thought, we reached the mission point, 'remember, call if you're in need of help' Aqualad reminded us 'call when needed' Aqualad repeated mainly to me, I rolled my eyes and we dropped. 

       Commotion immediately erupted, while fighting I spotted Sinestro, "fuck it," I muttered and chased after Sinestro 'Lantern, get back here!' Aqualad ordered, I immediately blocked them out of my head. 

       I followed Sinestro to some field, "so, the daughter of Hal Jordan follows me like an idiot," Sinestro said "I am not an idiot," I said, I created a whip and cracked it, "as if I'm afraid of you child," said Sinestro "I am not afraid of a pesky child," "I am not a child!" I snapped and I lunged.

Bart's pov

       The fight is over and we won but we lost all contact with Lantern, M'gann, Superboy and I are sent to look for her with Lantern's father 'anything?' Lantern(Hal) asked 'I don't hear anything' Superboy said 'I don't sense her anywhere' M'gann reported 'she couldn't just vanish into thin air' I said 'Impulse is right, she couldn't just vanish' Superboy said, I skidded to a stop, 'I found her' I said 'where is she?' Lantern(Hal) asked 'I'll bring her back to the bioship, meet me there' I said 'what's her condition?' Lantern(Hal) asked 'she's beaten up pretty bad, she's alive but barely' I said as I ran back we'll be right there' M'gann said. 

       Once I reached back to the others, Robin immediately started taking care of her wounds.

Y/n's pov

       I groaned as I woke up, I found Bart and Dad there "you could've gotten yourself killed," Dad immediately said "only a mad man would've gone after Sinestro and you did, Y/n," said Dad "until you learn to work with others and trust others I'm taking your ring," I scoffed "go ahead, it's not like I care," I said. 

       Dad left leaving Bart and me alone "he's right you know," Bart spoke up "you could've died," I rolled my eyes "will people stop worrying about me?" I asked, Bart grabbed me gently, "listen, Y/n, we worry about you because you're our teammate and I care about you because I love you," Bart said, he covered his mouth just when those words left his mouth, "y-you love me?" I asked, Bart blushed but nodded, "kiss me," I said "what?" he asked "kiss me," I repeated and he did.

I'm pretty sure I fucked this one up pretty bad, oh well, *rubs the back of neck sheepishly* vote, comment and request!