Damian Wayne x reader

I know I already wrote way too many Damian ones but this idea has been going on for a real long time so I decided to do it. Enjoy!

Robin's pov

       There's been an assassin in Gotham lately, everybody called her 'Gotham's Assassin' she fought well, she killed well, each and every move of hers is impressive and incredible. Father and Commissioner are trying to catch her and bring her in but the problem is.... how? Father kept bringing me to each and every scene hoping that I can find out her motives. 

       "She uses a katana," I said "she uses different varieties of weapons that any assassin or ninja would use," I said, I touched the blood, "the blood is warm, it's fresh," I continued "this assassin.... Gotham's Assassin, I should call her, is very good," said Commissioner "she's going after criminals we're going after," Father said "but why?" Commissioner asked "I mean, I'm glad about all the help and all but she's bound to know that she's going after the worse criminals here," Commissioner added, something caught my eye, I walked over to it while Father and Commissioner spoke. 

       Some kind of marking....... the mark of Al Ghul. 

       "Father?" I asked, Father walked over "you recognize that symbol, don't you?" I asked "I do," said Father "what does that symbol mean then?" Commissioner asked "it means the League Of Assassins are here," said Batman "tell the people of Gotham to stay inside at all times, windows and doors locked, go out when there's daylight," Father ordered "wait," I said "we only chased after one assassin the entire time," I said "what if the entire League isn't here? just her?" Father didn't say anything "we're taking precaution, Robin," Batman said and we left the scene. Commissioner decided to call it for a night and returned to GCPD while Batman and I stood on a building rooftop. 

       I saw movement, a flash of metal caught my eye, a girl no older than myself wearing..... Nanda Par Bet clothing, "Father?" "I see her," Father said "go!" and we took off chasing after her. 

       The girl is fast, very fast, she's very light on her feet, when she jumps and lands, she lands perfectly like a cat. Soon, she was forced to a stop, Batman brought out handcuffs "I'm sure Robin wouldn't want you to take me away," said the girl, she had a voice scrambler on, "أنا ضوء من حياتك وأنت الظلام، وأنا اليوم وانت الليل. لسنوات عديدة قمنا بتدريب معا، قاتلوا معا ونكون معا" (I'm the light of your life and you're the darkness, I'm day and you're night. For many years we have trained together, fought together and be together)the girl said and she threw a smoke bomb and disappeared. 

       She left another mark of the Al Ghul behind, "what did she say?" Father asked "what. did. she. say?" he demanded "she said that she's the light of my life and I'm the darkness, she's the day and I'm the night. She also said we trained together, fought together, and be together," I said "she can't be," I murmured "she can't be alive," "who is she?" asked Batman "she's," I began. 

??'s pov

       I watched him from a very far distance, I looked at my katana in my hand, "اغفر لي، تاليا، لا أستطيع أن أفعل هذا، وأنا لا يمكن أن تقتل ابنك، لا أستطيع تقديم نفسي للتأرجح وإنهاء حياته،"(forgive me, Talia, I cannot do this, I cannot kill your son, I cannot bring myself to swing and end his life) I said "I cannot end it," I whispered, goodbye Damian Al Ghul Wayne, goodbye my dear and loyal friend, I will miss you. 

       I slipped into the shadows and fled. 

Damian's pov

       I dug through my bag, "got you," I mumbled, I pulled it out, it's a necklace that I made out of wood for her 6th birthday, she always wore it wherever she went....... until she died. I flipped it over and on the back said: "كنت بلدي ضوء، وأنا الظلام، وكنت في اليوم، وأنا الليل. معا، نحن أقوياء، معا، لدينا سندات غير قابلة للكسر،"(you're my light, I'm the darkness, you're the day and I'm the night. Together, we are strong, together, we have an unbreakable bond) that's where she got it, that's how I know who she is...... my beloved best friend is still alive, I remember training with her, the way she fought, how light she is when she moves, how she uses the shadows to slip away into cover, I clenched my knuckles.

        "لا تقلق، أعز صديق لي، ونحن سوف توحيد، سنكون معا مثل كيف كنا قبل كل تلك السنوات," (do not worry, my dearest friend, we will reunite, we will be together like how we were all those years ago) I murmured "سنكون معا مرة أخرى," (we will be together once more)

Ha! another cliffhanger! yes! I love them and I bet you're groaning, I am not sorry about revealing who "Gotham's Assassin" is. Vote, comment and request!